Trala's Tent: The Wedding Album

Well done!! Got a good stash of green going there now will see you nicely for some time. Congrats
My son sucks it down like a fucking Hoover! I’d say he smokes between a third and a half an Oscar each week. I gotta keep that perpetual to keep coins in his pocket lol
Congrats Tra, I really enjoyed watching you work with Cleo. She was a beautiful plant :green_heart:
Till I fucked her… LOLLING!

Congrats on the harvest Trala. Fantastic grow and journal, sorry about the seeds.
Me too. Omg it defs could have been worse.

Yeah baby! 6 zips of only semi seeded happiness! That's some sweet lemonade!
It’s not ideal, but it’s defs better than a punch in the face ;)

My son sucks it down like a fucking Hoover! I’d say he smokes between a third and a half an Oscar each week. I gotta keep that perpetual to keep coins in his pocket lol

Till I fucked her… LOLLING!

Me too. Omg it defs could have been worse.

It’s not ideal, but it’s defs better than a punch in the face ;)
:laughtwo:

Not sure how I got 5 pages behind here….:volcano-smiley: Congrats on your Cleo harvest. You are too hard on yourself sometimes. 🦁 What a beautiful plant and what a beautiful demonstration of an internationally mentored grow! Seriously, well done to both you and @Carcass!:high-five: I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. :love:
Thanks Boo :)

It was so fun :)

Congratulations on your Wedding Cake harvest, Tra! Like others have said, it was a real pleasure to follow this grow.

Congratulations on your Wedding Cake harvest, Tra! Like others have said, it was a real pleasure to follow this grow.
Thank you so much Hashgirl

And thank you for helping me with nutes. And I’m real sorry I hermed her.

Back
Top Bottom