Trala's Tent: The Wedding Album

DV8 is right, she is lovely in veg. I'm looking forward to seeing all those branches with nice big nugs on them, though. She looks fantastic Trala, great job.
Thank you so much. But if I use history as my guide I usually fuck flower lolllll

Ha! It'll be fine- it just won't grow much for a couple days, which is what we're looking for..
I had to do 4 of them yesterday, so now I've had to do it to all the main branches...you probably will too
once the stretch really kicks in...
You may even have to do it more than once on a few of the branches- if you do, don't crush the same spot- go up higher on the branch if possible.
Oh, and my plant is also 21" tall, so we're both doing something right... :thumb:
Good morning C Smiles

I’ll watch her like a hawk.

Thanks I’ll make sure I don’t hit the same spot. So that’s not too squished?

Carcass she is easily the most beautiful plant I’ve ever grown and this process is just so satisfying to my OCD heart. I’m defs a converted CarTrainer!

haha.. yeah T! all good.. just life.. Every couple of days I get a little chance to scroll through here but there's no way I can keep up with these journals. So instead, I pop in and say hi every once in a while. Hope all is well.. Your plants look great and your OCD is on point!
Well it’s great to see you :)
She's just so pretty Tra! Absolutely gorgeous. :love::love::love:
Omg Boo she really is!

She is simply spectacular!

Shots fired bruv.
Calm down love
(because telling people esp the ladies always works very well)
You yourself were deflecting on the state of your nails. Also if that shot of your hand, holding pliers, with a couple out of focus stems is even eligible Id be floored. Just facts T.

Dont get me started on hands.

I already have trouble with feet pics.

Deeve: Tiny minor infraction (grammer, statement that can be misinterpreted)
Trala:
Careful, Ill stab you
or
Your brain capacity is underwhelming.

We havent even got the grow off! Fun & Games.

And you are welcome to use that pic. It’s mine and I gift it to you :)
Proper sweetie. Thanks T. If you ask for royalties later Ill point you here.
Do you know my perfect set up would be growing to veg, then giving them away for someone else to flower.
I hear that. A little bit of me dies when my Romas go night night for the season.
Flowering gives me so much anxiety and turns everything I know about plants upside down. I grow for plant health in my garden, and this nursing them through their geriatric stage before death goes against every fibre of my growing being. And don’t even get me started on working out bud trim windows.
Give it a bit of choke. You love it.

Anyone keeping score will know the aim for Aussies everyday is to stir a mate. Peppered with a few nice things. Compliments are designed to keep the other guessing. :)

Calm down love
(because telling people esp the ladies always works very well)
You yourself were deflecting on the state of your nails. Also if that shot of your hand, holding pliers, with a couple out of focus stems is even eligible Id be floored. Just facts T.
Calm down love?!

Who the fuck are you?! Alf from Home and Away?!
Dont get me started on hands.

I already have trouble with feet pics.
Spoken like a true quadriplegic.
Deeve: Tiny minor infraction (grammer, statement that can be misinterpreted)
Trala:
Careful, Ill stab you
or
Your brain capacity is underwhelming.
Fucking tard. It’s grammar. Like I’m not great when it comes to words, just ask @Growings. But with that effort, you prolly qualify for a disability pension mate.
We havent even got the grow off! Fun & Games.
Look that’s gonna be fun. And we both have Mars Hydro TS 1000’s. I’m saving that Lemon seed for it.
Proper sweetie. Thanks T. If you ask for royalties later Ill point you here.
Seriously the fact you liked it made me feel really happy. You are welcome to it. Royalties or no royalties. There better be no fucking royalties bruv.
I hear that. A little bit of me dies when my Romas go night night for the season.
They become my friends. I know it sounds stupid, but I fall in love with them.
Give it a bit of choke. You love it.
I really need to change that S&M line in my Hobbies section…. It was meant to be a joke. The interweb can be so literal. Lollingggggg!
Anyone keeping score will know the aim for Aussies everyday is to stir a mate. Peppered with a few nice things. Compliments are designed to keep the other guessing. :)
So true!

I’ve got myself in trouble before. I know the poms gets us, kiwis too. Rest of the world - not so much…

Don't know quite how to break this to you folks, but yes, it's true
Growings: yes, Tra. I noticed you called your fellow comrade, and please excuse the repeat of your vulgarity, a “fucking tard”. The word tard is of Latin decent. In Montijagu in the mid 1200’s, there was a great warrior called Gengis Khan, and in the Spring of 1283, he had a son he named Tardis. Tardis was a slow witted boy with a sock puppet obsession who was often found licking carriage wheels. It didn’t take long for cruel people to coin the phrase “tard” when speaking about a person who has a lesser IQ, like @DV8, or you for that matter.

An interesting fact, the word tard is a verb, and if you add a + in front of it, it becomes an adverb.

Oh and Tra, stay in your own lane. You are in no position to critique grammar.

Growings: yes, Tra. I noticed you called your fellow comrade, and please excuse the repeat of your vulgarity, a “fucking tard”. The word tard is of Latin decent. In Montijagu in the mid 1200’s, there was a great warrior called Gengis Khan, and in the Spring of 1283, he had a son he named Tardis. Tardis was a slow witted boy with a sock puppet obsession who was often found licking carriage wheels. It didn’t take long for cruel people to coin the phrase “tard” when speaking about a person who has a lesser IQ, like @DV8, or you for that matter.

An interesting fact, the word tard is a verb, and if you add a + in front of it, it becomes an adverb.

Oh and Tra, stay in your own lane. You are in no position to critique grammar.
Son in 1283 you say? Genghis Khan died in 1227 (nice try though)
His wife's name was Isukhan and they didn't have Doctor Who on the telly in them days
No wonder he had 22 kids :cool:

btw - descent is spelled wrong, as is Genghis

Tardis was a slow witted boy with a sock puppet obsession who was often found licking carriage wheels. It didn’t take long for cruel people to coin the phrase “tard” when speaking about a person who has a lesser IQ, like @DV8,
Ded. :rofl:

Crack me up.

The day they give you a grow show contract Ill be the first audience member. Love your work.

Always a good laugh at Trala's place. Your plants are looking beautiful, as always.
Heeee brew :)

Thank you :)

This grow is easily my best so far I think. It has been a real learning curve. I don’t like the chances of my latest seed pop. It’s been so cold here and I’m sure that will effect it poorly. Seeds like spring. I’m in the middle of an arctic winter! The highest the temps got today was 18 degrees!

This is my favourite part of a grow. They look so clean and beautiful at this age ♥️♥️♥️

966195E0-6107-42E0-B00D-0FD2787B6CF5.jpeg

Heeee brew :)

Thank you :)

This grow is easily my best so far I think. It has been a real learning curve. I don’t like the chances of my latest seed pop. It’s been so cold here and I’m sure that will effect it poorly. Seeds like spring. I’m in the middle of an arctic winter! The highest the temps got today was 18 degrees!
Getting colder here too. Min 3°, max 20°.
You're definitely getting the hang of the plant training.
I put seeds I'm trying to 'pop' on top of the fridge, nice and warm there, gotta keep an eye on them though, had a couple dry out cos I didn't check them often enough.
Talking about seeds, check out my new baby zkittlez...

IMG20220610112353.jpg

Getting colder here too. Min 3°, max 20°.
You're definitely getting the hang of the plant training.
I put seeds I'm trying to 'pop' on top of the fridge, nice and warm there, gotta keep an eye on them though, had a couple dry out cos I didn't check them often enough.
Talking about seeds, check out my new baby zkittlez...

IMG20220610112353.jpg
Awwww congratulations:)

I’m having no luck with my next seed. It’s is the Acapulco Gold. I’m devo.

Quick Sunday update.

This girl is just exquisite. I really love her.

She is getting leggy in a couple of stems and I will sort that tomorrow.

Cleopatra Bee aka Wedding Cake
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 72
Days in flower - 4

26C74369-3CDF-4CBB-84CD-D55122208754.jpeg

The Familam ♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

F72E6D80-A4B0-4661-AB36-E848326326D8.jpeg

Stunning plant
Gorgeous girl T a job well done,,,half done ,
The hard work is behind u ,,just gotta nurse her across finish line :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom