She looks perfect!
Good morning C Canopy :)

Thank you so much for teaching me ♥️♥️♥️

Even the misses likes your grow ,,an
She's harder to impress than me lol
:circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :meditate:
Hey Scottster:)

I love a good Scottish lass. Tell her she has a friend in me. Xo

She looks great, Tra! If she's been in flower for 11 days, why did you just move her to the flower room now? How did she go into flower in the veg room?
Thank you and sorry I made that sound like she wasn’t in 12:12, coz she was.

Perpetually I want a seedling light, veg tent light and a flower area light. I fucked it up so I had to turn my veg tent into a flower room too.

I really wanted Blue to be finished before I let Cleo in there due to cross contamination with nits, but I’m 95% sure Blue is insectless. And I needed the veg tent for Greg.

So I’ve thinned Cleo out and put her in the flower room coz I need the veg tent for another plant.

They grow up so quick! :( :( :(

209023B9-F5A6-42A8-98AC-834C61AFFC0E.jpeg
697A74E2-D2A4-4BE1-8427-963431F876BE.jpeg
Gorgeous!

Happy Sunday to you :)

I want to add another grow adventure to this Wedding Album

Those of you who know me know monstercropping is my favourite way to clone. It is when you take a bud clone and Reveg it in case you are unfamiliar with this style of growing.

I took a flowering clone from Cleo, and I want to share how it goes with you.

But first my queen Cleo.

This week she has decided to ramp up on emitting her beautiful scent. She smells like citrus and happiness with a twist of naughty. She is just breathtaking. While I fiddle with her daily, she really needs minimal tweaking. She is a natural beauty, looks she’s not. She’s been primped and groomed within an inch of her fucking life. Lol.

Cleopatra Bee aka Wedding Cake
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 86
Days in flower - 18

2240A08E-B957-4064-B876-280B91B18288.jpeg

This monstercropped clone will take a long while to begin the Reveg process. I think she will be worth the wait.

Elizabeth Bee
Monstercropped Wedding Cake Clone
Days Reveg: 14

D814E2D5-B5E1-4F4B-B515-B9EEDD681D44.jpeg

The Familam ♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

6DC4062C-D79C-4DD1-AA63-807848631737.jpeg

Hope you are living your best life and thanks for growing with me :)

Happy Sunday :)

Both Wedding Cake girls are still coming along well. Actually my monstercropped clone is unchanged lol, so I mean well in the fact she ain’t dead ☠️ lol.

Cleo’s canopy definitely isn’t level, but it’s okay. I’m seeing very healthy growth.

Days above ground - 93
Days in flower - 25

D17B4F07-9A9D-495C-A571-A41C1D961B8A.jpeg

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days Reveg: 21

992533AC-448B-403B-9844-50357A4FD275.jpeg

Hope you’re living your best life and thanks for taking an interest. I think growing is so much more enjoyable with friends :) :) :)

Hey Tra :) Cleo is simply beautiful and so are your piccies! I agree that is is more fun to grow with friends :circle-of-love: I hope you are having a good day.

Both Wedding Cake girls are still coming along well. Actually my monstercropped clone is unchanged lol, so I mean well in the fact she ain’t dead ☠️ lol.

Cleo’s canopy definitely isn’t level, but it’s okay. I’m seeing very healthy growth.

Days above ground - 93
Days in flower - 25

Monstercropped Clone

Hope you’re living your best life and thanks for taking an interest. I think growing is so much more enjoyable with friends :) :) :)
As usual gorgeous garden trala, I may not be a regular here but I do stop by to admire your grow and to get a couple chuckles in reading through the banter and your ever so colorful explanations :laugh: ;) .

Hey Tra :) Cleo is simply beautiful and so are your piccies! I agree that is is more fun to grow with friends :circle-of-love: I hope you are having a good day.
Thank you.

My day is just beginning. It’s cold, and raining. And I’m looking forward to a nice relaxing day at home.

As usual gorgeous garden trala, I may not be a regular here but I do stop by to admire your grow and to get a couple chuckles in reading through the banter and your ever so colorful explanations :laugh: ;) .
Hello you :)

Thank you very much. Everytime I see your handle I smile. Happy is a great state to be in and 1988 was The Year of Survival for my 15 year old self. I was a street kid. I remember begging for money out the front of the Expo 88 site. I learned happy people are always more generous. I am now both.

Days above ground - 93
Days in flower - 25

Monstercropped Clone

Good morning T. :ciao:
Your ladies look Beautiful as usual. :yahoo:
Just curious the post with 4 pics do you do that on a computer ahead of time?
Then post as 1 pic?
They are always such fantastic looking posts.:bravo:

Of course that's because of the gardener. :thumb:
Have a great day.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Good morning T. :ciao:
Your ladies look Beautiful as usual. :yahoo:
Just curious the post with 4 pics do you do that on a computer ahead of time?
Then post as 1 pic?
They are always such fantastic looking posts.:bravo:

Of course that's because of the gardener. :thumb:
Have a great day.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill
Morning Bill

A bit of a funny, I’m a super organised routine kinda girl, and when taking care of my plants, I have found my routine. So every Sunday when I go for a walk I find a flower pic. Then when I get home I snap 3 pics of each plant, all on my phone. I’m so used to it it’s usually one take for each plant. I send them to my ipad, make a collage of each plant, and then bish bash bosh done.

Start to finish takes me about half hour. Hour if you include my walk. I really enjoy putting my Sunday Summary together.

Morning Bill

A bit of a funny, I’m a super organised routine kinda girl, and when taking care of my plants, I have found my routine. So every Sunday when I go for a walk I find a flower pic. Then when I get home I snap 3 pics of each plant, all on my phone. I’m so used to it it’s usually one take for each plant. I send them to my ipad, make a collage of each plant, and then bish bash bosh done.

Start to finish takes me about half hour. Hour if you include my walk. I really enjoy putting my Sunday Summary together.
You are awesome!
Has anyone told you that yet today?
Because you are awesome!

Your Cleo is simply beautiful, Tra! I didn't realize you had put her into flower already. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you don't fuck mess up (because I'm really not a swearing kind of girl) flowering like you say you always do. :battingeyelashes:

So I’ve gone rogue lollling!

I made a captains call yesterday. I felt like my Carhooks weren’t doing much at this point coz her shape has formed, and her stretch has stopped. Because she is outdoor indoor, I have to focus on staking as her buds become too heavy for her to hold their little heads up.

So…

I decarhooked, and her shape sort of splayed open. Like drunken limbs. I was sure I’d fucked her. I staked the arms that needed it and she sort of regained shape, and her canopy once again looked okay. I reintroduced my weight rocks to control some arms. I should have taken pics, but tbh I was too scared I’d ruined her. I thought don’t panic, keep her under lights and reassess tomorrow.

I walked in today and she is once again big smiling which means I’m totes BIG SMILING. As you can see, she doesn’t have a bad side, and she’s as sweet as sugar. I fucking love this plant so much.

Cleopatra Bee ♥️

208EC8B6-0F1A-4FC2-98C6-C480E61C2609.jpeg
20A10E21-1867-4675-860D-C96402A9DA59.jpeg
B4B60E80-4B9D-4335-8E19-6F56B09F5FE3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom