Trala’s Tent

Hi guys :)

I’m back!

Oiii top tip, 1) if you go paddle boarding, when applying sunscreen ensure you lather your feet. My feet look like red ankle socks atm. And 2) when you snorkel be mindful not to drink half the ocean. I swear I have a head cold from germs from the Aqua Gods shooting into me via my mouth.

Omggggg all that hard work I put in to Mimmy is RUINED! Her “canopy” looks more like an uneven hedge with random ostrich heads poking up. Her leaves are swollen from the rain. She was on the WORST lean as the front got sun, but the back didn’t. She’s basically a reverse mullet. I was in such a Tramatic state I didn’t even get pics. I was frantic trying to straighten her. I got some stakes and did my best to tie her bending branches up. She is a fucking mess. I swear she has grown a foot in places. Not good growth. Uneven, unsightly growth. I don’t even know what to do. She’s basically a hot mess. I’m so sad. If she was a normal plant I’d cut her right back and start again, and it took all of my power not to do that. Tbh I might be being a bit mental. after looking at the pics she has defs got better as the day wore on. I’ve been spinning her hourly since getting home. I’m so devastated she won’t be the beauty I imagined. Maybe next time.

Now onto her cherub clone Bubbles. Bubble has something wrong with her. She’s throwing 3 point leaves, she is a bad colour and I don’t know what to do.

The little monsters aren’t great, but they will be okay. Tee has a couple of 3 point leaves, and Merrie has 3 unhappy leaves. Outside that, they are ok.

The 3 brand new clones have all struck lolll.

Omg I nearly blew my poofphoo valve out moving those motherfucking pots poolside, only to move them all back at 2pm when it got too hot. I’m keeping them where they are now. The sun is too hot after 1pm.

Mimmy Bee aka Mimosa Eva
Barney’s Seed
Days in Veg 68

DD3CB382-5B6E-4858-B6A7-EDB3935AD782.jpeg

Bubbles aka Mimosa Eva
Regular Clone
Days in Veg 34

BB7235E6-C0E8-4BE1-ADE8-A0E80E958A01.jpeg

Merrie Bee aka Peyote Critical

Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 36

B3487556-E619-4706-A6F4-E7761FF61413.jpeg

Tee Bee aka Tangerine Dream
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 36
452CEEA0-0B4C-442F-80E0-641B9D066E51.jpeg

The Familam ❤️❤️❤️

F436ABF6-A99B-442E-9EC6-CD402CC25086.jpeg
7645E499-EE62-4F86-8B30-ED62CB2C4CA5.jpeg

Bedtime for the little monsters and Flippity Doo Dah time for my gigantic mess Mimmy. I wanted to leave it till tomorrow coz it will be Day 69 and I [*Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*] but she defs doesn’t need one more day of growth.

6D485642-F02C-41F0-8250-1552792A8270.jpeg
69B012B9-EE79-44FB-A596-272588D06843.jpeg
Those plants missed you. We did too! All they need is some of your magical mojo. Welcome back!

I am sooooo faaaaaaaaked. It will be dinner then bed for me. I’ll see you in the morning, I can’t wait to catch up on everyone’s journals. And @HashGirl and @DeeBoy i can’t wait to review DB’s book. I loved it. And also I’m 20% through Decembers book! (Hashgirl that’s your cue to tell me I’m a good girl).

Xoxoxoxoxox

Way to go, Tra! Let me know when you're 3/4 of the way through the book. Starting when you were halfway done last time didn't help me at all since I read 5 books between. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And, your plants are fine. They're all alive and I only saw a little damage on one of them.

Welcome back @Trala - hope you had a relaxing and refreshing break!

Welcome back @Trala! Your plants fared way better while you were away than mine did. They don't look bad at all.. only to an OCD personality maybe :)

The good news is, your house isn't burned down! :headbanger:

Those plants missed you. We did too! All they need is some of your magical mojo. Welcome back!
Omg it feels so nice to be sat up in bed, coffee in hand and starting my day right with you guys

:) :) :)
Way to go, Tra! Let me know when you're 3/4 of the way through the book. Starting when you were halfway done last time didn't help me at all since I read 5 books between. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And, your plants are fine. They're all alive and I only saw a little damage on one of them.
Okie Dokie. That’s actually going to be a New Year revolution, omg I know it’s not revolution but I can’t think of the word. I’m 98.7% sure it starts with R, anyhoo my NYR is to read more.

I don’t want to sound like a big head, but… lolll. I don’t do all this work and question asking and learning to grow plants that are “fine”. I know they’re fine but I want healthy, beautiful, spectacular budilicious plants. I want plants that make my heart sing when I look at them. Not plants that make me worry. I had a nightmare about them last night and I’m not even joking.

Welcome back @Trala - hope you had a relaxing and refreshing break!
I did and thanks :)
Welcome back @Trala! Your plants fared way better while you were away than mine did. They don't look bad at all.. only to an OCD personality maybe :)

The good news is, your house isn't burned down! :headbanger:
I’m looking forward to seeing your journal in a sec.

They don’t look good and to an OCD’er from waaaaaaay back they look fucking horrendous. The thought of Mimmy stretching more legit gives me anxiety.

And it is. But I’m still going to look at how to fire proof my flower room, coz I want it all.

And, :welcome: home. I missed you. :hug:
I really missed you too Daisybird

I had a nightmare about them last night and I’m not even joking.
That's hilarious, I had a dream about something like that the other day, now that you mention it.

They don’t look good and to an OCD’er from waaaaaaay back they look fucking horrendous. The thought of Mimmy stretching more legit gives me anxiety.
I think you can still do training and get away with making it perfect again... or at least near perfect to you. I'll update some pictures in my journal today of what I did. Just kind of experimenting, but we'll see.

T1c.jpeg

t2c.jpeg

Good morning C Bird :) :) :)

I’m BIG SMILING btw.

Omg what am I going to do. I want to defol at the yellow. What I really want to do is in red. I was desperate to reinstate my canopy! I even had my sectars secotars secetares plant cutters in my hand yesterday, but I put them down, thank god. Imagine the fall out!

Me: just giving your top a bit of a trim
Mimmy: sure, but it will be no Coca-Cola’s for you then
Me: logging into 420 hysterical HELPPPPP MEEEEEEE

Please advise me. Those three prong leaves that look like TRex footprints, wtf is with that? I think I can bring the clones back, their colour is good. But I just don’t know what to do with Mimmy and Bubbles.

B5164735-A3FF-4A8E-B06E-E784BC0F5838.jpeg

I think you can still do training and get away with making it perfect again... or at least near perfect to you. I'll update some pictures in my journal today of what I did. Just kind of experimenting, but we'll see.
I’m gonna need Edward Scissorhands STAT to turn that hot mess into something pretty!

Good morning C Bird :) :) :)

I’m BIG SMILING btw.

Omg what am I going to do. I want to defol at the yellow. What I really want to do is in red. I was desperate to reinstate my canopy! I even had my sectars secotars secetares plant cutters in my hand yesterday, but I put them down, thank god. Imagine the fall out!

Me: just giving your top a bit of a trim
Mimmy: sure, but it will be no Coca-Cola’s for you then
Me: logging into 420 hysterical HELPPPPP MEEEEEEE

Please advise me. Those three prong leaves that look like TRex footprints, wtf is with that? I think I can bring the clones back, their colour is good. But I just don’t know what to do with Mimmy and Bubbles.

B5164735-A3FF-4A8E-B06E-E784BC0F5838.jpeg
Do some HST?

I would cut the lanky tops off, the canopy will grow back more evenly
Nothing to lose by sticking the cuts in some Clonex?
Welcome back
Good morning :)

Do you know that is exactly what I was thinking. The thing is this the high points are my 4 top points from the beginning, they will have the biggest Coca-Cola’s. And omg I have enough clones. The 3 I made from Bubbles all struck.

I am going to need 100% direction and when I say 100% I mean 670%.

And thank you. I missed ya :)

Welcome back, T!

Those 3 fingered leaves may mean she's a little confused about her light situation- how much different was her light/dark time while you were gone?
I'd cut off (or supercrop) the tallest branch, and just call the remaining ones her new canopy- they look fairly even from here...

Glad you're back- we missed you around here... :love:

Welcome back, T!

Those 3 fingered leaves may mean she's a little confused about her light situation- how much different was her light/dark time while you were gone?
I'd cut off (or supercrop) the tallest branch, and just call the remaining ones her new canopy- they look fairly even from here...

Glad you're back- we missed you around here... :love:
They were 13 hours while away, usual veg time is 18 hours. so 5 hours different.

Can you direct me. I’ll get good pics today. I don’t want to Supercrop unless you think it’s the best way. I hate the feel of breaking their limbs. Omg Carcass, I had a gecko stuck to my yellow sticky, I had to euthanise him. I was literally crying as I did it. I tried so hard to get him off it. It was so awful.

Do lizards feel pain?

Oh and I missed you too :)

They were 13 hours while away, usual veg time is 18 hours. so 5 hours different.
It's odd about the 3 fingered leaves- she should of just started flowering if she was gonna do anything...
and the way she stretched, she may be doing just that...but, you were going to flip her soon anyway,right?
I don't care for supercropping either, but sometimes it's the only way, besides chopping off the tall branch(es) completely...
I’ll get good pics today.

We'll look at those pics and figure something out...

I had a gecko stuck to my yellow sticky,
I ran over a pregnant lizard in my driveway the other day- little eggs went everywhere.. I felt terrible about it...:(

Back
Top Bottom