Trala’s Tent

To help ease your mind Trala mine hermied because of the genetics really yours look 1000% better then mine.. Hahaha i wish i could hear the aussie accent but im sure you sound just like me in panic mode... Maybe too much dark? Is that a thing guys? Like will she still just be too sleepy?

If you took clones from a female they will 100% be female
But couldn’t they still herm from my night fiddling in veg?

I just have this awful gut feeling. I just take comfort in the fact my gut feeling is often wrong.

Kate Bush is the clone outside, came 100% from a female, but I read stress can herm (I’ve actually been banned from saying herm in here coz I freak out so much at the thought) she has had rain, 7 degree morning this morning and approx 13 hours of cold night.

That has to cause stress surely. I’m stressed just typing it! LOLLLLLLLL

Oh Mr Krip , it has taken weeks to relax TraLa about hermies and you drop this one. Lol
Hope you have some good relaxation techniques to help undo that one ?. Lol
O

M

G

Literally laughing out loud!

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

It’s funny coz it’s true!

;)

Right, Tinkerbell, I'm all caught up.

Looking real nice, your indoor girls are getting big!
Really hoping your girls don't grow willies. Those things ruin everything
Shaggyyyyyyyyy ;)

Thank you so much! They are a picture of good health.

Oh me too! Willies at this point would 100% ruin everything!

Didn't you hear? For a modern male artist to be canonised, he needs to be a sex pest!

It's like an implicit prerequisite :confused:
I literally had to google “canonised” as thought it meant shot out of a canon! LOL!

And I agree, it does sometimes feel that way :(

But couldn’t they still herm from my night fiddling in veg?

I just have this awful gut feeling. I just take comfort in the fact my gut feeling is often wrong.

Kate Bush is the clone outside, came 100% from a female, but I read stress can herm (I’ve actually been banned from saying herm in here coz I freak out so much at the thought) she has had rain, 7 degree morning this morning and approx 13 hours of cold night.

That has to cause stress surely. I’m stressed just typing it! LOLLLLLLLL
Stop stressing about herms. If it herms it herms.... keep an eye out for balls but dont stress about it

You do NOT need to worry about hermies, at this point and you're doing a great job! :bravo:

Assuming it's summer time where you are, the days will be getting shorter and, when they get short enough, it will trigger the outside plant to go into flower. If your inside plant is 12/12, it will start flowering soon. Usually, I see my plants showing sex in less than a week of 12/12 but yours may just be taking a little longer.

Of course, if any are autos, they'll just flower when they're ready regardless of light cycle.

Unless the genetics are prone to hermie, the only way you'll hermie the plant with light stress is if you interrupt the dark period during flower so it doesn't get its constant 12 hours of continuous dark. ;)

Special K, have we not met? Worrying about hermys is a basic state of mind for me!

Thanks :) I’m trying so hard with the information I have learned in here.

Maybe they are just like me. I was a late developer, omg have I got a story for you!!!

I was once a grubby 12 year old, desperately trying to be 16. Thick kohl eye liner, wearing skirts that were too short. But under that skirt I was like a 10 year old.

So this day the grubby crew I was hanging out with (who were all at that magical 16 -18 year old age bracket) were going to a swimming hole, and I was terrified they would find out I was underdeveloped because there would be no pube crinkle of hair outside my togs, how or why I mentally dreamed up this “crinkle” who knows?!

So I came up with this foolproof idea that I would take some hair from my hairbrush and stick it in my togs, so I would have the illusion of a womanly hair crinkle.

Went okay too until I swang (is that even a word?) out into the water on the Tarzan rope and it dislodged the approximately 45cm of the long bunched up brown human head hair I’d stuck down the front of my bikini bottom... Oh the good old days, thank fuck they are over LOL

It’s winter here, and yes short days. Do you have your short days in summer? We are opposite long days in summer, short days in winter.

I swear to the God of green, I have not interrupted their night, not once since Pokeatsleeptimeagate. I have no control over Kate (female clone)who is outside, her dark time is approx 90 minutes longer.

I have had a good look at the ones inside. Twiggy is a female clone too, and as the pictures show, she has the exact looking growth developing. The herm I chopped had the same tiny almost flower looking growths. Looks almost orchidy to me.

They have these light green starfish things on top, but there are still no white hairs coming out of them.

Twiggy I’ve magnified the area of concern

215711A3-B42F-46EC-A2D9-61492EEE6DA7.jpeg
4B491FF4-32C8-42EB-8224-ACFE0E9CF340.jpeg

Kate today

F0CB9DC1-6EA2-48E1-A5C9-3F1C8FBC76EA.jpeg
984433E4-7F53-456C-A467-5706BD9873F2.jpeg

And here’s what I woke up to!

I think they are bursting with good health :love: :love::love:

0D591960-393B-43CC-9A88-C4C2121DC30C.jpeg
FB085A02-BE23-43E8-87D9-ED8CC02F3590.jpeg

Stop stressing about herms. If it herms it herms.... keep an eye out for balls but dont stress about it
I’m McTrying!

I really am, but I have lived this horror before!

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

To help ease your mind Trala mine hermied because of the genetics really yours look 1000% better then mine.. Hahaha i wish i could hear the aussie accent but im sure you sound just like me in panic mode... Maybe too much dark? Is that a thing guys? Like will she still just be too sleepy?
Thanks sista

Like McRib says, if they do they do. I just pull em out and start again.

I‘ll take some video on Sunday. My accent is Queensland AU which means I sound more bogan and nasally. New South Walesers and Victorian have the better AU accent.

I have zero idea. The clones inside looks the same, so it’s not light related.

I’m McTrying!

I really am, but I have lived this horror before!

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
So you'll have some seeds in your McNuggets. Shit... McNuggets would have been a heaps cooler name to choose than McRib:laugh:

I‘ll take some video on Sunday. My accent is Queensland AU which means I sound more bogan and nasally. New South Walesers and Victorian have the better AU accent.
:rofl:

Thanks sista

Like McRib says, if they do they do. I just pull em out and start again.

I have zero idea. The clones inside looks the same, so it’s not light related.
I probably sound more like im from Canada I used to have a strong west coast but I think I've lived here too long :laugh:

I bet your view is way cooler then mine too

So you'll have some seeds in your McNuggets. Shit... McNuggets would have been a heaps cooler name to choose than McRib:laugh:

:rofl:
Omg It so would! McLolling!

Everyone loves McNuggets!

Omg It so would! McLolling!

Everyone loves McNuggets!
That woulda been a good term for if their boys and have McNuggets

Okay Herm plant update

First Kate is looking so much better. I’ve upped her nutrients by a third. I am amazed at how quickly they improve!

D9FA74F4-3B42-487E-B075-2F8E322FF295.jpeg
92FAD98F-08E5-4DF1-9068-4BAA3C47FD6D.jpeg

So I’ve gone full gyno on the clones, they both have the same exact Bart Simpson head shaped growth which I’m sure the herm I sacrificed in February had after I moved it to a sunny spot. Though I have noticed today, the growth has definitely changed, and simply looks like new sort of pretty delicate looking growth rather than balls.

675829CF-077A-481C-920E-6CAAE8475C9C.jpeg
7CDEDDC8-C083-4879-8C52-41F5AF88E886.jpeg

The seedstars don’t have any white hairs, and the clonestars have started with this curly growth, it doesn’t really look like the hairs I see in here, it’s more like really light green string thickness looking growth. Not cute at all to look at tbh.

Kate Bush

97208FF1-A1AD-4365-86D8-E967A4BE7B59.jpeg
3951A4EB-61BC-412C-BB42-E6BC59D48048.jpeg

Twiggy

7E8E7709-4B79-465F-9345-C0FDC161A19D.jpeg
DCA99249-6705-4112-9C9D-B767BC1E75BD.jpeg

They smell like ladies when you water them, like just a hint of that sweet type smell. But I just don’t know. One thing I do know, next time I’m buying female seeds. This stress is fucked! Lolllll

Absolutely no light pollution right? I hate to introduce another bad word, but it happened to me, so I will forever bear its mark - "reveg". Not saying it's happened/happening, but it doesn't have the same symptoms as herming.

Don't let it happen to you. I had no idea at the time but my plant outside was being exposed to some of the kitchen lights. I'd sorted the light-dark hours so I thought everything was going great. I looked out the window one night and saw the plant was on the deck, sitting in a pool of light. !Facepalm

They look great Tra, WTG. :)

I agree with Mr Krip.
They still look female to me.
You are nearly 2 weeks since flip, They have stretched, they look happy.
If they were males we should be clearly seeing that by now,
It looks like they are trying to flower.

Double check everything thing in your tent again.
If you are manually turning the lights on and off don't even have the timer plugged in.

Cut those bitches days down by an hour or 2, let them know momma wants some flower action.
And Kate, well you abandoned her, she's already feral, she will do as she pleases.:)

Ten of the top four dentist now agree the leading cause of hermie is from cannabis growers that over obsess about hermie-ing their plants

So you’ve got that shiz to worry about now.

I’ve got to hand it to you TraLa, you are so much fun to mess with, but hey - we love you!

Hope your day is fun filled!

Back
Top Bottom