Trala’s Tent

Me: Look at those shots, those plants. Tra is doing great.
I know you guys are all about the roots, so I added a pic. I’m totes not. In fact till I joined here I never even considered a plants root system unless there is a problem. I patted her roots with the shark stuff Deeve recommended. Personally I think it does fuck all lol.
Um yeah, that went south.

Its not witches magic. Its beneficial. But I know you're cynical of anything the hydro store will sell you....so theres that.

Some of the regulars. There will be a lineup over summer

54888531c51d6de596e2c341ed135f04.jpg

Me: Look at those shots, those plants. Tra is doing great.

Um yeah, that went south.

Its not witches magic. Its beneficial. But I know you're cynical of anything the hydro store will sell you....so theres that.
I bought it solely on your recommendation didn’t I?!

Look Hydro dude did a number on me.

I have serious trust issues!

L o l l i n g !

Some of the regulars. There will be a lineup over summer

54888531c51d6de596e2c341ed135f04.jpg
I love your life :)

Omg so this happened very late this arvo.

F5CFB08E-0F2A-465F-9BE1-D2ADCCC37D8E.jpeg

And because I’m so OCD, I can’t chop a plant without the photo evidenced Trala eulogy. Which meant my 12:12 darkness girls were 28 minutes late for dark, so they’ll prolly herm… fml.

This is weird, she smells so much better than the mother Cleopatra. She looks like a 3 oz’er. Her nugs were really solid chodes. As some philosopher once said, long and thin goes too far in, but short and thick does the trick ;)

I’m really happy wth how she trimmed. She’s so much prettier dismembered. Now it’s time to fridge dry.

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days in reVeg: 124
Flip Age: 60
Days in flower: 58

1CC1456E-3FE1-4400-B2BF-32B0C5BC7B51.jpeg
5A1A7223-DF10-4280-8A99-3056A5DBE191.jpeg

And because I’m so OCD, I can’t chop a plant without the photo evidenced Trala eulogy. Which meant my 12:12 darkness girls were 28 minutes late for dark, so they’ll prolly herm… fml.

This is weird, she smells so much better than the mother Cleopatra. She looks like a 3 oz’er. Her nugs were really solid chodes. As some philosopher once said, long and thin goes too far in, but short and thick does the trick ;)

I’m really happy wth how she trimmed. She’s so much prettier dismembered. Now it’s time to fridge dry.

Monstercropped Clone

Congratulations on the chop Miss T!!

NTH

Monstercropped Clone

Top Notch Weed growing and Philosophy right here at 420Mag! Congratulations on a beautiful harvest Tra!

Congratulations on the chop Miss T!!

NTH
Good morning :)

Thank you. Omg it was a last second decision.

Top Notch Weed growing and Philosophy right here at 420Mag! Congratulations on a beautiful harvest Tra!
I’m really pleased TBH.

She looked super underwhelming. She was yellowing and tired, but once I peeled those leaves back her bud was really good.

Congratulations on the nice harvest Trala.
If the Zippo could only talk.
It would say NOTHING!

As we say here, if your zippo gets lippo, the nark will get farked.

Snitches get stitches babe.

And look no one says that zippo line. I just made it up.

L o l l i n g !

Well done on a successful harvest Tra :)
I’m so happy Carm.

I like 3 choices for my son. The last of Justine was smoked this week, with the addition of Liz, I’m back to 3. Not that she will be ready for a few weeks.

Congrats on the harvest, Tra!
Thanks Daisy 🌸

Hope you’re feeling better Xo

6 minutes till the veg light goes on. I’m dreading checking Bic. I really supercropped her arm. To the point of needing that tape lol. When I put her to bed the whole arm was wilted. It’s her main fucking Coca-Cola arm too.

I’m such a rushy nuffy.

SOOOO SHOOKETH!

Bic is literally BIG SMILING! I’m so happy. I really wanted to level out her canopy. By doing a bit of supercropping I was able to do that. She will veg for one more week, then it’s Flippity Dooo Dah.

4FC71A7B-C44D-4BAF-81FA-13C21013B828.jpeg
EFACAD30-67E6-4EF6-8917-09BADC90C110.jpeg

Me: yeah nah I hate supercropping.

Also me:
BB2710D3-5517-4D9E-A527-A8F9CEE36A1F.jpeg

That tape is the ducks nuts it really is!

Hi Team!

Happy Sunday! I have been a busy bee today both in the hossy wards and at home. My girls have been sprayed for nits, which is a cunt of a job tbh. I can’t believe I still haven’t seen even one. I know this will change, but I think it demonstrates that vigilance is the key. I spray twice weekly and inspect daily. So far so good.

So on with the show!

Sunday Summary

Simba made a wish to the Goddess of Canna. Simba wanted sugar poured on her, the Goddess obliged. Lollllll This girl has more sugar than the fat kid from the Willy Wonka movie! #boss

Simba Bee aka Shiskaberry
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Flip Age: 67
Days Flowering: 37

08C543C7-FA91-469C-B55C-ECC868B256F0.jpeg

I’m starting to feel a little pride when I look at this plant. While she is nothing like her beautiful sister, she is a beauty in her own right. Well I think she is lol. I’m so very grateful to @Carcass for giving me the opportunity to grow her. She is starting to stack too.

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles
Carcasses prize seed from Sponsors Weeds Seed Express
Flip Age: 71
Days Flowering: 21

943D3803-F421-401F-A894-6F965E7B0506.jpeg

Sway my way my, don’t come and go like you doooOoooo…. That only makes sense if you have heard of Bic Runga lol. Bic is finally taking some sort of shape. I’m considering supercropping her to open her up a little more. I’m 50/50. She will Flippity Doo Dahh next Sunday. Unless I supercrop.

Bic Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds

7BDB8B01-D13D-43F6-BCCE-E7CF068B1611.jpeg

Jazzy jazz hands is such a little star. She smells just like her sister did - which was fucking amazingly awesome!

Jazzy Bee aka Wookiee F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days Flowering: 18

8FAF017F-DFC0-434D-A3BF-D4CFA1214BE2.jpeg

Stinky is meeting my growth expectations. She’s had an uppot and is working hard on growing her 5th nodes.

Stinky Bee aka Runtz Muffin
Barney’s Seed from sponsors Barney’s Farm

978B5927-3725-440F-B579-CCD697639C2E.jpeg

A little monster (monstercropped clone) is defs a long game not a short one. Pee looks no different to a week ago lol.

Pee Bee aka Zkittles
Monstercropped Clone
Days in ReVeg 0 (I count day 1 from my first new growth)

57AE04AF-C968-43FA-BEBE-23AE26C77F2B.jpeg

I love watching autos grow. They are just such a fun plant. This little girl looks happy

Wednesday Bee aka Blueberry Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy

393EB09B-1314-4634-9EBB-7D5936FEE430.jpeg

I really hope you’re living the best Sunday ever!

I say this all the time I know, but…. Lol you guys make this so much more enjoyable, you really do. Xo

Stunning as per usual
Hello you!

I miss you around here Scottstar!

No you do!

I didnt want to mention anything, given the celebrating yesterday and all, but,

But,

What the fuck have you done with Floramingo????

7 poolside shots, and not a hint of her?

Im not buying it. Where is she? Have you airbrushed her out?
Literally took her out of the pool! Not even joking! Every time I went to take the pic there she was 👀

Took her to the deep end to get her out of the way, by the time o got to my photo taking possy zoooooooom 👀

So you know I’m always thirsty for a good CarCanopy? Bic wasn’t cutting it. As my old nan used to say “if at first you don’t succeed try and try again”. It took her 4 goes to kill my granddad, but she got that motherfucker ;) So I went fully psycho nan on poor Bic Mimosa and she got an absolute supercropping. This means I’m gonna do another week in Veg.

Me: why are my plants so BIG?
Also Me: I like to veg my plants around 683 days….

Lolling!

Speaking of thirsty, that flamingo. I know a lot of you will think they are staged but I swear it’s all her and wind! It can be cute and it can also be really annoying.

2A7363AE-ED44-4ED3-9C03-F54D275CEE52.jpeg
B6374194-1266-47B0-8DC4-7A20391AD02F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom