Trala’s Tent

Oi WTF are you doing? I must have missed a notification and had to catch up on 3 pages. It was all going so well until it wasn't...

Hope you can save your fancy seedlings. Although they'll almost 100% herm on you from the trauma:p
TOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOON MATEEEEEEEE!

Lolling!

That is basically my grow style in a nutshell.

It was going so well until it wasn’t...

So glad it helped!

Had a good day :)

My patients ages ranged from 19 - 99 years of age.

Happy Thanksgiving Konk. So far so good regarding my eye. Lolling!

I‘ll tell you my shameful story...

I was very young when I had my son, and I was living my absolute worst life. Looking back I must have been clocked as a mum to watch by obstetrics because during the last 8 weeks of my pregnancy I used to have to visit the baby clinic each week where I was weighed, stomach palpated, counselled and looked after. I was also told that if I missed an appointment things could become difficult for me and that I would have to continue visiting weekly after my baby was born until the paediatric doctor advised it was okay for me to go it alone.

So I have my baby, a tiny beautiful white haired blue eyed boy. And I am faced with my first baby clinic appointment. I dressed carefully wanting to portray a responsible mother. Anyway I’m in the waiting room looking around at the pregnant and new young mothers, smiling at the tiny new babies in various baby capsules... baby... baby! BABYYYYY! BABYYYYYY! FUCKKKKK I’ve forgot my baby! He’s still strapped in in the car!!!!!!

I then had to suffer two tiers of horror and humiliation! The first running hysterically to my car, then the horrorific walk of shame where I had to represent with a baby in the baby capsule knowing everyone would know I forgot to bring my baby in. I 100% thought they would take him from me. But thank god the midwife took pity on my young sleep deprived, bleeding nippled, c sectioned self. I can honestly laugh about it now.

Just like my last batch of plants, my boy turned out to be an exceptional success despite me, not because of me.
When you have your first kid at 32, those wellness check ups don't go great either. I remember taking my daughter at about 4 weeks being put on the spot that she was about "2 oz shy of where she should be and why was I denying a feed through the night and giving my baby a soother". 14 years later that condescending biotch never said, your 8 lb baby sleeps all night, great, you soothe her, great! I wish I had wrote a scathing letter about the nitpicking and lack of actual support to a new mom 4 weeks into the fog. That visit took away all the confidence I had built over that 4 weeks in about 4 seconds ... never effing stood through that sort of nonsense again...turned me into a diy momma bear!

Hi Konk!

Thank you so much! You are sweet like Maple Syrup on a pancake lady! I am so touched at the effort you went to to help me. There is no way I could have worked this out without your detailed step by step instructions, and side note, it’s like you can see into my slow thinking soul with your addition of pictures.

If you are looking for an Australian BFF who isn’t the brightest star in the sky, constantly nearly kills her plants, and accidentally left her new born baby in the car when attending his first baby check up,
you just found her.

:circle-of-love: :kiss::circle-of-love::kiss::circle-of-love::kiss:
Sold! :love:

Edit: I only like maple syrup if I picture it running down Jason Mamoa...just sayin' ;)

All of them did survive trala but i would just leave them be for a few days before even touching them lol they need peace :hippy: :peace:
I am literally dreading checking them today.

I feel 67% sure they’re dead.

I am literally dreading checking them today.

I feel 67% sure they’re dead.
They are gona be okay!! Ive dropped like 6 and only had one herm out. Also dropped 3 just a little while ago and they dont show signs of herming yet so i think it depends on impact lmao

So glad it helped!

When you have your first kid at 32, those wellness check ups don't go great either. I remember taking my daughter at about 4 weeks being put on the spot that she was about "2 oz shy of where she should be and why was I denying a feed through the night and giving my baby a soother". 14 years later that condescending biotch never said, your 8 lb baby sleeps all night, great, you soothe her, great! I wish I had wrote a scathing letter about the nitpicking and lack of actual support to a new mom 4 weeks into the fog. That visit took away all the confidence I had built over that 4 weeks in about 4 seconds ... never effing stood through that sort of nonsense again...turned me into a diy momma bear!

Sold! :love:

Edit: I only like maple syrup if I picture it running down Jason Mamoa...just sayin' ;)
Babies are so hard. I am really hoping a soother is a dummy, coz here a soother is a cough lolly and Konk, even I know you mustn’t feed newborns cough lollies. You got to wait till they at least cut their first tooth Lollingggg

We have so much in common! I prefer my maple syrup running down Jason Mamoas chest too!

im doing giggle search for mothers who lose their babies + gardening support systems - here’s what I found so far.... they have smaller size that’s perfect for seedlings....

View media item 1797857
HEY!

I never lost him! I forgot him! There is a tiny difference!

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

They are gona be okay!! Ive dropped like 6 and only had one herm out. Also dropped 3 just a little while ago and they dont show signs of herming yet so i think it depends on impact lmao
Well it’s the moment of truth.

Im going for a look.

Send thoughts and prayers.

Hope the posh crew haven’t given up the ghost....!
True story: all my life I said “given up the goat” I thought the saying meant you were going to stop eating goat, which I did consider odd as I have never eaten goat to begin with.

013, I have gooooooood news!

They aliveeeeeeeeeeeee!

Literally can not fucking believe it! I held that plate with two hands! They actually look great, like no adverse effects. Sure they all trembled a bit when they first saw me, but I just need to teach them to trust me again.

9415C54A-57EE-4FF0-8B9D-560C8EAB2F9C.jpeg

90460E8F-2C33-447C-9DE5-7F0CC104F107.jpeg

Hey question, do you count from the day you put the seeds in, like I have or when they pop up?

Nice save, Tra! :high-five:

Those plants are resilient buggers. Like any other living organism, they'll do everything they can to survive, so you have to do some real work to kill them. But, please don't try again! :rofl:

I’d say most start counting when they pop above ground....

Yea I’m so happy...... hang on I’ll call Plant Services and tell them according to our in depth investigation ...... no lasting foliar abuse took place.... but we are continuing observation and guidance to protect the juvenile cannabis plants

Minor setback?

MINOR SETBACKKKK?!

It was like walking into a fucking seedling massacre! There were limp bodies strewn all over the tent floor half buried in dirt! It was like a Mars Hydro Mount Vesuvius horror movie! I still can’t bear to look at them. I just know they are all in there dead or slowly dying.

This is exactly why I can’t have nice things, G!

And why is there no cry motey option? If there was I would use it often.

This —-> :( quite simply doesn’t accurately portray my devastation.
like godzilla had been through it. damn thats bad.
As long as you got them back in their pots and settled back down , should be good. Hardy little sods can fight back real well.

Oi WTF are you doing? I must have missed a notification and had to catch up on 3 pages. It was all going so well until it wasn't...

Hope you can save your fancy seedlings. Although they'll almost 100% herm on you from the trauma:p
lol

I have never eaten goat to begin with.
I have purposefully eaten goat once. In Trinidad and Tobago, a food vendor (aka lone guy) on the side of the road with a 5 gallon bucket of saffrony baby-$hit yellow meat slurry and some bread circles had "goat roti" for a few bucks.
It wasn't a safe place at all, at the time, but I was hungry enough to think that wouldn't make me sick... :battingeyelashes:

I have purposefully eaten goat once. In Trinidad and Tobago, a food vendor (aka lone guy) on the side of the road with a 5 gallon bucket of saffrony baby-$hit yellow meat slurry and some bread circles had "goat roti" for a few bucks.
It wasn't a safe place at all, at the time, but I was hungry enough to think that wouldn't make me sick... :battingeyelashes:
if you don't notice dogs barking , I would question the goat too.....lol

Back
Top Bottom