Trala’s Tent

lol, if only my mum grow weed.
Your plants are looking good mate!! keep doing what you are doing.
You can still do a low stress training on jigi or whatever her name is. I am referring to the bushy plant.
Here is a fun video to watch about it.

Low Stress Training - "LSD"

Very nice, Tra! Babies are looking very healthy and the re-veg is going great! :high-five:

First, please stop worrying about hermies when the plants are in veg. Again, you typically will not see a hermie until you flip to bloom since that's when the plants will show their sex.

On Twiggy, those single and 3-bladed leaves are the old growth (lower canopy) and the five bladed leaves at the top are the newer growth, so she's showing you that she's no longer stressed (or, not as stressed as she was) during the re-veg and is now in "full-on" veg mode. She's likely OK to flip now, but I'd give her a couple of weeks and let her enjoy vegging for a while, then go ahead and flip her whenever you like.

She's already been topped multiple times from your previous harvest, which is why she's so bushy, so you really don't need to do any LST unless you're worried about height or just want to train her horizontally. ;)

Nice job! :welldone:

Very nice, Tra! Babies are looking very healthy and the re-veg is going great! :high-five:

First, please stop worrying about hermies when the plants are in veg. Again, you typically will not see a hermie until you flip to bloom since that's when the plants will show their sex.

On Twiggy, those single and 3-bladed leaves are the old growth (lower canopy) and the five bladed leaves at the top are the newer growth, so she's showing you that she's no longer stressed (or, not as stressed as she was) during the re-veg and is now in "full-on" veg mode. She's likely OK to flip now, but I'd give her a couple of weeks and let her enjoy vegging for a while, then go ahead and flip her whenever you like.

She's already been topped multiple times from your previous harvest, which is why she's so bushy, so you really don't need to do any LST unless you're worried about height or just want to train her horizontally. ;)

Nice job! :welldone:
Please stop worrying you say? Have we not met? Horry (herm worry) is what I do in between under water and over water worry. Lolling

I’ll give her another couple of weeks then. Hey should I pull those single bladers off?

I don’t think I will worry about LST.

Hey my mulberry is looking good too :)

:circle-of-love: beauty, mate!
Fan crush went up 26% with those mutiple accents! :battingeyelashes:
I’m so bad at accents but it doesn’t stop me from doing them.

The team I’m on with tonight could be the beginning of a joke!

There was a Kiwi, and Indian and an Aussie...

TraLa, How the heck are you? Twiggy is a hot mess, her lowers could use lollipopping.... maybe consider stripping off bottom 1/3rd to get air between soil and canopy. It will send the growth up top. Removing leaves? Snip or pinch but not pluck, the lower stress way to do it is to snip just the leaf but leave the tiny little stem in place. So cut the leaf - leave the stem.... no its not imperative to do it this way.

Question for you.... Are the 3 newbies photos or autos? If autos they need upcan real soon, if they are photos you could prob wait another week or ten days.

TraLa, How the heck are you? Twiggy is a hot mess, her lowers could use lollipopping.... maybe consider stripping off bottom 1/3rd to get air between soil and canopy. It will send the growth up top. Removing leaves? Snip or pinch but not pluck, the lower stress way to do it is to snip just the leaf but leave the tiny little stem in place. So cut the leaf - leave the stem.... no its not imperative to do it this way.

Question for you.... Are the 3 newbies photos or autos? If autos they need upcan real soon, if they are photos you could prob wait another week or ten days.
I’m 90 minutes into a night shift with seven hours to go, so I’m depressed.

I was considering defolling her bottom half. I don’t actually know what your question means, they are Tangerine Dream seeds. I don’t know anything beyond that.

Thats a bummer.... it sucks to work weekends but chin up!!

Ok seed breeders can do different things but to save typing a page Tangerine Dream can come as both feminized photoperiod or feminized auto flower, it should say which type on the seed packet or look at recent orders on your seed vendors site. Each type has unique traits - we need more info

Thats a bummer.... it sucks to work weekends but chin up!!

Ok seed breeders can do different things but to save typing a page Tangerine Dream can come as both feminized photoperiod or feminized auto flower, it should say which type on the seed packet or look at recent orders on your seed vendors site.
Hmm, I have zero idea lollll

I have kept the empty packet.

I’ll look when I get home.

OMFG!

This forum and theses plants have leaked into my subconscious! I am now dreaming about it!

I dreamed that we were sitting around a fire pit listening to Billpopy play a guitar, and someone said Emilya was coming and I panicked because I overwatered my plants so I put them in the microwave for 3 minutes to dry them out and killed them all!

I almost feel like I have to go downstairs and check them just in case I sleep walked!

I will do an update today if they are still alive.

OMFG!

This forum and theses plants have leaked into my subconscious! I am now dreaming about it!

I dreamed that we were sitting around a fire pit listening to Billpopy play a guitar, and someone said Emilya was coming and I panicked because I overwatered my plants so I put them in the microwave for 3 minutes to dry them out and killed them all!

I almost feel like I have to go downstairs and check them just in case I sleep walked!

You are a funny nurse girl. :passitleft:

OMFG!

If you think Sister Em will be upset with you for over-watering, wait until she finds out you nuked the plants! :thedoubletake:

If you think Sister Em will be upset with you for over-watering, wait until she finds out you nuked the plants! :thedoubletake:
So funny. You and I were eating mulberries and laughing, despite the fact my mulberry bush has no fruit.

I’ve just checked and I didn’t sleep walk. My seeds are looking okay. I had another near miss this week.
I will make excuses first. I have been working really hard, and I was rushing. I put my seeds on the ground by my pool filter to get a bit of sun, within 56 seconds I forgot they were there, went to get my water rake, so if you imagine my foot is the bowling ball, and my 3 plants were pins, I got a perfect strike ❌ Fucking infant plant bodies laying everywhere. Honestly I don’t deserve special seeds!

Good news, Team!

I am so stoked!

They live on :green_heart:

6BA6E8CD-F306-4872-AFA0-CE51AA35157F.jpeg
Hey Tra! Did you top these at all yet?

It is nice to see people who don't have to get high to have fun! :rofl: To threaten to appear in someone's dreams is very special... I am honored. Did I show up? Was I dressed fashionably and outfitted in a seasonable hat?
I didn’t actually see you. I remember someone yelling “Em‘s here” me overwater panicked and then GGD screaming “get em outta the microwave you fookin twat yer killin them..”

If you decide to show up in my dreams again, just bring music, red wine and cheese. Water judging give me anxiety. Lolllingggggg.

Hey Tra! Did you top these at all yet?
Not yet.

I have a bit of a problem. I seriously have a Dory like memory. I was only reminded yesterday that I have to uppot. Literally forgot that step, and I also have zero idea when I’m meant to top. 5 sets of branches is ringing a bell.

Okay so I think I have my dates straight. I am counting Twiggy Bee II from the day I harvested her, and my seeds from the day they popped their heads up and my clone Pretty Twig from the day I shoved her in dirt.

This run I will be doing 5 plants.

Twiggy Bee II :love:

Revegging started 03/09

Day 50 into reveg and uppotted yesterday

5FEE54B9-47C3-471C-AE18-F2EEFFFF674F.jpeg

171101F8-DA0D-4EFF-8616-0C09AD4E8D0C.jpeg

599D9AD4-961F-4178-BBCA-23A90B1C4C44.jpeg

Pretty Twig :love:

Day 17 post slice dirt shove

9E0E48F7-5BF2-4E2F-9367-D712E301AC27.jpeg

78619070-4824-4CA5-B342-7795DBBEB2FB.jpeg

Tangerine Nightmare Dream Triplets :love::love::love:

So you can’t even begin to understand how much I love these babies. The suffering they have faced in their young lives is just so cringe. If I get em to bud it will be a miracle.

Oh and please excuse my disgusting table tray. I had a dribble plant on it and I need to regrout it. Looks so foul!

Poppy-Lee :love:

Day 33

She is like a premmie baby. For the first 10 days I starved her because I was so scared of overwatering. She was basically trying to grow in dirt cement.

752C8047-2E86-4775-A9FC-EA3DBAFB1FCD.jpeg

D43B3910-E141-4FE5-980F-6E059CDACDA5.jpeg

Billy Crypto :love:

Day 19

Should I be worrying and do I need to do anything about those yellow leaves?

D328778A-4233-4087-88DB-B7E59D133806.jpeg

9AC6A078-E49D-4FB4-BB84-3DA207FB9CE8.jpeg

5DB261F3-C685-43E0-B570-F1B7DBCBAD3E.jpeg

Frankie Jay :love:

Day 18

3C2F3E79-92D0-410D-B07E-76EFE84478DD.jpeg

1E8B6A1D-46BF-4DFF-A31E-67E16BE7E697.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom