Trala’s Tent

The familam :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

8F6B94BA-4C6C-4FB7-8FA6-F09F25EC080C.jpeg

50C48903-25CD-433A-9D81-A13FF512DF52.jpeg

And this is for the girlfriends I have made in here. I know it’s a generalisation but girls get craft.

When my people die they tend to leave me forensic cleaning costs, not even joking. So when I was cleaning my mums place out I found she had actually kept a dinner set that was either given to her as a 21st or wedding present. I was so moved that she hadn’t hocked, broken, or lost it. It is now one of my most loved possessions. My dad had approx four mismatched teacups, proper English, in his post death clean up mess. So as we have established my confidence always outweighs my ability, I decided on zero experience and zero talent that I would smash my dads cups and make a mosaic. Now I have a constant reminder in my kitchen of the day I ruined dads cups.

7444880D-ECB9-4261-B8AB-25BC4A34CEF1.jpeg

So back to mum. Mum managed to keep this set intact despite being a super unsteady drunk, despite being a regular semi comatosed oxyhead, despite having no respect for person or property and despite being the most unsentimental person god ever breathed life in to, she kept it intact. She has been dead 4 years now and I have already broken 2 plates (sobbed like a baby both times). I couldn’t bring myself to throw them out, so today I started making a sign for my garden using her plates and bits of dads China cups as a border. Now I will have a constant reminder in my garden of the two times I dropped mums plates.

70ED2000-A5A8-4C96-A0DF-011AE5924E22.jpeg

I still need to grout and paint. I’ll show you the finished product. Cross your fingers and send me arty vibes.

Not yet.

I have a bit of a problem. I seriously have a Dory like memory. I was only reminded yesterday that I have to uppot. Literally forgot that step, and I also have zero idea when I’m meant to top. 5 sets of branches is ringing a bell.
Yup you got the idea! Topping helps build yeild and creates sets of branches to build from. I would get a few toppings going on those to increase your yield. If you have 5 already your on the right track forsure! Up the pot on your next water Tra , topping plus transplant actually should boost growth a bit too in my opinion

Damn Tra!

Nicely done on the re-veg, the clone, and those fancy seedlings!

Shit's really ramped up in here :ganjamon:

I'm loving it. You go girl! :cheer:

Thank you also for sharing your stories about your parents and all the broken ceramics. I enjoyed them very much! Look forward to seeing the new artwork. :green_heart::Namaste:

Hello Team :)

Thank God it’s finally the weekend! I have had a super productive day today. I uppotted and topped. While topping I lost the ability to count and ended up having to top one twice, so it will prolly herm lol. I had an idea with the tops, is it possible to transplant them as clones? I did so I guess I’ll find out lolling.

So I’m flipping Twiggy Two tonight. Since uppotting last week she takes up the whole tent. It’s her or the seeds. I chose seeds.

7B0B9B61-006F-4A21-B2E2-914FD1F3B270.jpeg

Roots of the seedlings all look good. The oldest one is definitely lacking compared to the two I actually watered after I planted. As I said I thought I’d see if the tips will strike. Long shot I know, but my veg patch gave me the idea. When I took the clone from Twiggy Two I stripped some branches and just left them in the patch, and today I noticed they sort of self sewed or what ever the proper term is.

EA92BF40-B093-46CA-9AA1-8893803DD954.jpeg
61CB2108-B1B9-43D5-8D7E-47693EE5A4EE.jpeg
EEB6A9FE-1A0B-4EAB-A093-0C00FA6C238D.jpeg
87FE7697-373F-4E04-8E0E-70BA6C45AC20.jpeg

I have the tiny tips in my ICU, I’ll be sure to let you know if it’s success or failure, my gut says they will fail. I definitely grow clones so much better than seeds, so I thought I’d have a try. The rootball on my 20 day old clone was amazeballs! Like proper AMAZEBALLSSSSS!

7020B01E-A033-458C-BE6D-1CB9BEA291A0.jpeg

Team Trala Take Two - I’m not going to lie, I hate those yellow leaves on the seedlings.

97E1D249-CD8F-4A31-B2B4-65B1BE446E40.jpeg

878FCFF2-F9AF-429F-9F60-529106092431.jpeg

CCA26B20-1B25-4736-804D-928A451858E3.jpeg

3ED27A27-0AA0-4CCA-BCD3-7D2CC1FF6D05.jpeg

And this is for the girlfriends I have made in here. I know it’s a generalisation but girls get craft.

When my people die they tend to leave me forensic cleaning costs, not even joking. So when I was cleaning my mums place out I found she had actually kept a dinner set that was either given to her as a 21st or wedding present. I was so moved that she hadn’t hocked, broken, or lost it. It is now one of my most loved possessions. My dad had approx four mismatched teacups, proper English, in his post death clean up mess. So as we have established my confidence always outweighs my ability, I decided on zero experience and zero talent that I would smash my dads cups and make a mosaic. Now I have a constant reminder in my kitchen of the day I ruined dads cups.

7444880D-ECB9-4261-B8AB-25BC4A34CEF1.jpeg

So back to mum. Mum managed to keep this set intact despite being a super unsteady drunk, despite being a regular semi comatosed oxyhead, despite having no respect for person or property and despite being the most unsentimental person god ever breathed life in to, she kept it intact. She has been dead 4 years now and I have already broken 2 plates (sobbed like a baby both times). I couldn’t bring myself to throw them out, so today I started making a sign for my garden using her plates and bits of dads China cups as a border. Now I will have a constant reminder in my garden of the two times I dropped mums plates.

70ED2000-A5A8-4C96-A0DF-011AE5924E22.jpeg

I still need to grout and paint. I’ll show you the finished product. Cross your fingers and send me arty vibes.
I think this works here. My fan crush is up to like 87%, trala. I have heard stories of my unsentimental grandmother and just think you rock that much more :circle-of-love: you made the time to create in their honour.

Hello Team :)

Thank God it’s finally the weekend! I have had a super productive day today. I uppotted and topped. While topping I lost the ability to count and ended up having to top one twice, so it will prolly herm lol. I had an idea with the tops, is it possible to transplant them as clones? I did so I guess I’ll find out lolling.

So I’m flipping Twiggy Two tonight. Since uppotting last week she takes up the whole tent. It’s her or the seeds. I chose seeds.

7B0B9B61-006F-4A21-B2E2-914FD1F3B270.jpeg

Roots of the seedlings all look good. The oldest one is definitely lacking compared to the two I actually watered after I planted. As I said I thought I’d see if the tips will strike. Long shot I know, but my veg patch gave me the idea. When I took the clone from Twiggy Two I stripped some branches and just left them in the patch, and today I noticed they sort of self sewed or what ever the proper term is.

EA92BF40-B093-46CA-9AA1-8893803DD954.jpeg
61CB2108-B1B9-43D5-8D7E-47693EE5A4EE.jpeg
EEB6A9FE-1A0B-4EAB-A093-0C00FA6C238D.jpeg
87FE7697-373F-4E04-8E0E-70BA6C45AC20.jpeg

I have the tiny tips in my ICU, I’ll be sure to let you know if it’s success or failure, my gut says they will fail. I definitely grow clones so much better than seeds, so I thought I’d have a try. The rootball on my 20 day old clone was amazeballs! Like proper AMAZEBALLSSSSS!

7020B01E-A033-458C-BE6D-1CB9BEA291A0.jpeg

Team Trala Take Two - I’m not going to lie, I hate those yellow leaves on the seedlings.

97E1D249-CD8F-4A31-B2B4-65B1BE446E40.jpeg

878FCFF2-F9AF-429F-9F60-529106092431.jpeg

CCA26B20-1B25-4736-804D-928A451858E3.jpeg

3ED27A27-0AA0-4CCA-BCD3-7D2CC1FF6D05.jpeg
:cheer:

I threw every broken piece in soil, don't over think it...ignore them and they will grow, baby them and they sure as $hit will die lol :goodluck:

Just water raking and I did a double take! I can’t believe how quickly the seeds are improving post uppot.

2 hours on and I can see such a difference! They don’t look as sad.
07641F90-2859-446B-AFAC-AAC9DAB0123F.jpeg
A90B06C7-217A-4677-9F59-6AE79BC7FAB2.jpeg

But thinking about it this might be the talking fly/red dragon acid trip all over again... Is the difference real or am I tripping?

I think this works here. My fan crush is up to like 87%, trala. I have heard stories of my unsentimental grandmother and just think you rock that much more :circle-of-love: you made the time to create in their honour.

:cheer:

I threw every broken piece in soil, don't over think it...ignore them and they will grow, baby them and they sure as $hit will die lol :goodluck:
13% to go :) I‘m quietly confident I’ll get there. I’m a slow burner. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I am so sentimental. I still have a piece of paper which was hand written on and it says “patient doesn’t know, coming in today, needs to check in for c section tomorrow” Lolling. I only keep things from people I unconditionally love and I only unconditionally love 5 people so it’s doable.

I’ll remember that. My plants look so much better after the uppot. They’ll prolly herm, but as long as they are the healthiest herms in Hermsville, I’ll be happy.

13% to go :) I‘m quietly confident I’ll get there. I’m a slow burner. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I am so sentimental. I still have a piece of paper which was hand written on and it says “patient doesn’t know, coming in today, needs to check in for c section tomorrow” Lolling. I only keep things from people I unconditionally love and I only unconditionally love 5 people so it’s doable.

I’ll remember that. My plants look so much better after the uppot. They’ll prolly herm, but as long as they are the healthiest herms in Hermsville, I’ll be happy.
They won't herm:goodluck:, just give them love:kiss:

Plants are doing fantastic! Really love the way Twiggy II has grown, nice monster crop!
Thanks Hutch :)

I am well pleased with her! She is vegging like a boss! I can’t believe how quickly she has grown.

I checked her this morning after 14 hours of first day flip dark time and she has white hairs everywhere! I think it’s a good sign she’s not too stressed.

A30BA997-8427-4467-AE2C-61C68B8F7955.jpeg
E9EA8B62-7E59-40FE-B76C-844D9127C0CB.jpeg
261721C0-5A76-48BB-81AF-8EC431C20E12.jpeg

They won't herm:goodluck:, just give them love:kiss:
I have this terrible habit of unintentionally stressing plants with a mix of too much love and carelessness. How Poppy survived my famine like treatment in her first 10 days ill never know! Lolllll

I have this terrible habit of unintentionally stressing plants with a mix of too much love and carelessness. How Poppy survived my famine like treatment in her first 10 days ill never know! Lolllll
Singing to them or with them can help with that lol, tunes make the girls groove :hippy:

Up to 85%, so fast! My girlie introduced me Jerome by Lizzo this summer :love:

Plants look lovely!

Click this link, I thought I need to deliver this directly to my Aussie bff :battingeyelashes:

Hello :)

I’m going to update today. I have been so busy with work lately. Wards are bursting with patients.

So I’ll tell you a funny from yesterday. I was looking after a man from a high care nursing home who had been evicted for being “sexually inappropriate”. So to set the scene he is medically stable and like 200 years old, slow moving, frail, super unsteady and has advanced dementia. On meeting him I thought what a sweet man, he was compliant with requests, took his meds, ate his breakfast, he was a delight.

He asked to go to the toilet for a “sit down” and because of his level of dementia I had to stay with him. I thought he had finished, so I moved to the front of him, and it looks like he is going to reach for the toilet paper, and before you could say Jack Rabbit he had his hand under my pinafore up the inside of my thigh heading straight for my lady garden! I was HORRIFIED, I mean mate at least buy me dinner first!

We were waiting for the ambo to take him back to his nursing home and as I was leaving I could hear the nurse taking over from me saying “no, no, NO! Stop that! STOP THAT!”

Lolled all the way to my car.

Back
Top Bottom