Flower - day 57

CE83BF6F-F1EA-476E-9596-17B7FAD201DC.jpeg
ED327D41-395B-4761-8F2F-E1DF7105F21B.jpeg
1CEBBEBD-6111-4AE2-93D1-B72A5DC2D377.jpeg

9D63D2C7-F0A7-416E-81B5-B2ACACD6CDFF.jpeg

My green darlings ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

9828888C-36CA-46FE-B0B1-4E48EFC51752.jpeg
24BAFBC2-BC94-46CE-AE2A-CD35D46CD541.jpeg

Bit of trivia but did you know a Mimosa is is a fancy French drink? I found out it’s champagne and orange juice.

A girlfriend bought me a 4 pack of champers a few weeks ago and I considered watering it down with OJ for a second in honour of Mimmy, but yeah nah, it just sounds unAustralian.

Right at this moment I’m feeling fancy as fuckkkkkkkk!

Cheers ;)

5F7788E6-3392-428D-A3DC-DBA6000837AA.jpeg

Howdy do mate. Looking good.
I still see a load of clear trichomes; at least a week yet..
Whenever I've sampled a bud with clear, it's gave me anxiety and paranoia.
Anyway, get yourself to bed mate.
Hey Mr Squiggle

anxiety and paranoia are feels I can do without lollll

Sleep is for the weak bruv.

Bit of trivia but did you know a Mimosa is is a fancy French drink? I found out it’s champagne and orange juice.

A girlfriend bought me a 4 pack of champers a few weeks ago and I considered watering it down with OJ for a second in honour of Mimmy, but yeah nah, it just sounds unAustralian.

Right at this moment I’m feeling fancy as fuckkkkkkkk!

Cheers ;)

5F7788E6-3392-428D-A3DC-DBA6000837AA.jpeg
Mimosa's a sunday breakfast/brunch drink here. Yep fancy as fuck!

Hey Mr Squiggle

anxiety and paranoia are feels I can do without lollll

Sleep is for the weak bruv.
This is just me though.. my mate prefers clear, as it gives him a head rush,which he likes.. so its all down to the indervidual I suppose and you don't know until you try..
I take it you've fell asleep? How weak:laugh:

Mimosa's a sunday breakfast/brunch drink here. Yep fancy as fuck!
OMG Todays hangover is fucked up as fuck, and worst part I have an early shift today.

Murphy s Law, a hung over nurse always ends up with the patient with either diarrhoea or a fungating wound.

Pray for me.

This is just me though.. my mate prefers clear, as it gives him a head rush,which he likes.. so its all down to the indervidual I suppose and you don't know until you try..
I take it you've fell asleep? How weak:laugh:
He likes a giggle smoke, and a chillax smoke.

By the looks and smell, the Shiskaberry is all about the naughtiness, fun and play, and the Peyote will make you forget every hurt and wrong you’ve ever felt right from birth lolll.

RoadRunner looks lethal. In fact she looks even more lethal second time around.

I just gotta time it aye.

So is the general consensus wait another week?

He likes a giggle smoke, and a chillax smoke.

By the looks and smell, the Shiskaberry is all about the naughtiness, fun and play, and the Peyote will make you forget every hurt and wrong you’ve ever felt right from birth lolll.

RoadRunner looks lethal. In fact she looks even more lethal second time around.

I just gotta time it aye.

So is the general consensus wait another week?
I can’t wait on Road Runner smoke report.

NTH

OMG Todays hangover is fucked up as fuck, and worst part I have an early shift today.

Another good reason to use cannabis instead of alcohol. No hangover. EVER!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Murphy s Law, a hung over nurse always ends up with the patient with either diarrhoea or a fungating wound.

Pray for me.
Just a note to everyone, don’t look up fungating wound! Fuck!

...so, of course, I had to look it up...
o.m.f.g.....I hope Trala got the diarrhea patient instead... :oops:

Just a note to everyone, don’t look up fungating wound! Fuck!
...so, of course, I had to look it up...
o.m.f.g.....I hope Trala got the diarrhea patient instead... :oops:
Fungating wound, not even joking.

It was a bit of a win. I’d choose fungating wound over diarrhoea and day of the week lolllllll

Had the best day tho. I was on with my favourites.

Got home from work and decided it was CarhookTM time :)

Mimmy is so tall! So tall in fact I had to extend my carhooks by sticky taping two skewers together to pull her arms down. My aim is to get that + that Jussy G-Star was famous for.

Her first set of node leaves look like they are going to grow that second set. They are defs behind in growth tho

Mimmy Bee aka Mimosa Eva

E19BA9BF-4645-469A-83DB-A1132D3A48F0.jpeg

3C5824E2-204A-4EF9-B6B4-2151B83F6941.jpeg

If trichs are telling you that. When in the trich color spectrum do you think you'll be doing the deed? I hear outdoor trichs can go all amber and be = to something different than in a tent. Have you harvested at all amber trichs outdoors?
Stone Otter this is so bad on my part but I have no idea. I have based every harvest in you guys saying - go harvest lolllll

And my grow is part outdoors part in. Sunny day - out, raining - in (unless I forget), and only in flower. Veg I leave them in the rain. Since joining I have always grown this way.

Mimmy has already forgiven me for strapping her down.

I have this feeling this plant is going to be a star

⭐⭐⭐

Now I owe, I owe, so it’s off to work I go.

Have a super day/night

:)

82E11F70-FDD2-428A-ABCC-E4EC17D64E23.jpeg
F8F6DC22-16E6-41F7-914A-2F17A84D3C02.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom