Trala’s Tent

So my 14 eagles landed!

I’ve never had this many Barney’s Farm seeds in my whole life! I am beyond grateful, @stinker!

And la Rue, pick a seed. Once I’m finished my Comparative grow with C Song, we’re on babe!

So I’ve added them to my box of Sleeping Bees 🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛

I look forward to doing my best to wake each and every one of them too.

My cup is so full today :)

6CEBBC95-00A7-4D38-9AC5-65A456A7B9C1.jpeg
B9388096-DBD7-42FC-9762-B970C20239A2.jpeg
Sweet lineup there!

No more math I promise! Oh Oh I'm lost now. What is this magic ratio you speak of? All I remember is to use 5 gallon buckets and portions of a cup for inputs for h2o2, baking soda and lemon/lime juice?.

Sweet lineup there!

No more math I promise! Oh Oh I'm lost now. What is this magic ratio you speak of? All I remember is to use 5 gallon buckets and portions of a cup for inputs for h2o2, baking soda and lemon/lime juice?.
I need ratios!

Lol

So I had 11 hours sleep last night, I’m up dressed, eyelashes on, ready to slay the wards today. I’m really feeling this perfect day, I bounce downstairs to take the girls out, then I drop Liz on her head in my sparkling clean flower room!

Fucking dirt EVERYWHERE and Liz looks like she just came back from hell. Hair and carhooks everywhere!

I have 2 choices, clean it up or have a coffee. Coffee won. It can wait till this arvo lol

Omg I have only just stopped since finishing work! I had to clean all the spilt dirt in the flower room, then mop, then I had to reCarhook Liz coz most of her hooks shook loose. Then it was nit spray, then wash off nit spray, then my usual tasks. It’s good to finally sit.

Anyway today is Justine’s last night. I got a few pics. My flower room looks so beautiful. Except for Liz, but she will be better tomorrow.

As I looked at them this arvo, I thought of my first grow. What a fucking mess that was. I certainly wouldn’t be sitting with plants like this without you all so thank you so much for both teaching and cheering for me. I am determined to flower with zero fuck ups (I say after dropping Elizabeth not 12 hours ago lollllllinggg).

1, 2, 3 flower girls 🌹🌸🌷

B245FA6E-9518-4D1D-95A6-E92CB00B3ADB.jpeg

Poor Lizzy’s hair lolllinggg!

CA283129-51FC-4E39-B8E0-EEBB269AD2F4.jpeg

100% in the groove Tra.

Love seeing you turn out great results so consistently.

420 is a fantastic resource. We are all better for its information, support, coming together, entertainment, and setting the bar higher.

Ive noticed across so many journals the plants, the growers, and the content getting, on average, better and better. Everyone playing their small part to make the collective better. Even stealing ways to name the girls

Every monthly comp seems to be full of quality entrants, and entries.

Reminds me of breeding birds for show. Especially that shot of your three flowering girls.

Happy Sunday! While it’s been a super long Sunday for me, it’s defs been a great one. Seeds for dayzzzz, free stuff and organising my grow areas has kept me humming all day! Pity my silver reflector idea was a fail lol. It looks neater anyway.

So here’s where we are at :)

Sunday Summary

Greg is just lovely. While her CarCanopy isn’t perfect. You can defs see she’s level for the most part.

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 120
Days of flower - 30

0352E984-BB85-416F-B224-45E5B4964FE5.jpeg

June is a hot mess, and I’m kind of loving it tbh. She’s like a woman with long armpit hair. While it’s unsightly, and it makes me pearl clutch, I can’t help but admire her fuck the system, I’ll do what I like attitude.

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 97
Days of flower - 15

2FF92DA2-A645-4FE5-AC33-F35F349F1B56.jpeg

I love this plant so much. She has been an honour to grow. Her genetics are bang on. I hope the breeder tries to get a seed house to buy them. I think the Wookie F2 breed is just extraordinary. She needs to be grown world wide just for her scent! I think she will be a top shelf bud.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 81
Days in flower - 40

E267C280-8B4D-4697-A2DA-8680FF4C8FBD.jpeg

No signs of flower. This plant is a queen. Just like the mother plant. I have one job. Don’t herm her!

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days in reVeg - 64

1E68F994-C7EC-426B-A6C3-D1C2E91CDB4B.jpeg

I am 86% sure I did the right thing topping her at the third node. She is light on foliage really. She actually reminds me of the Wookie and Girl Scout Cookie in shape. I think she is very different to Halle, my first every Shiskaberry seed.

Simba Bee aka Shiskaberry
Days above ground - 46

923A1231-EE38-4AE6-B226-629AFD61AAEA.jpeg

Liv is slowly taking shape. She might even be ready for an uppot soon.

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles
Carcasses prize seed from Sponsors Weeds Seed Express
Days above ground - 36

D01F3B52-D934-46EF-A1B6-6E2E4BF5047A.jpeg

This is easily the best looking seed I’ve ever struck. She was born a perfect shade of green. I am hoping she will be my redemption song after ruining Mimmy, my first Mimosa.

Bic Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Days above ground - 4

0E9BA330-E997-4F59-AB61-2D33758273A3.jpeg

The Familam 💚💚🤍🤍🤍🤍

87AB0166-ACC6-4192-92F3-B39007EE08A5.jpeg

Thanks for growing with me. I feel so well liked/loved today. It’s a really nice feeling. Xo
T to da B! All hail the Queen of Green!

Your girls look fantastic, and you are nailing the perpetual grow. :welldone:

100% in the groove Tra.

Love seeing you turn out great results so consistently.

420 is a fantastic resource. We are all better for its information, support, coming together, entertainment, and setting the bar higher.

Ive noticed across so many journals the plants, the growers, and the content getting, on average, better and better. Everyone playing their small part to make the collective better. Even stealing ways to name the girls

Every monthly comp seems to be full of quality entrants, and entries.

Reminds me of breeding birds for show. Especially that shot of your three flowering girls.
This forum taught me everything I know. If only I could retain how to flower.

Trala’s Motto: Veg like a Viking! Flower like a fucktard!

More words dear. I don't understand the ratio thing. Tell me a ratio. Didn't do well in school but I have my ways.
Omg I’ve forgotten what I was even talking about! Not even joking!

Your girls look fantastic, and you are nailing the perpetual grow. :welldone:
Thank you so much :)

My girl is harvested ✔️

What an honour it has been to grow this queen. And to my baby daddy. Thank you so much! I have learned very few people give without wanting anything in return. Your dad raised you right. I promise I will try and wake every single seed you gave me, and not just to make them grow, but to make them motherfucking sing! I miss you every day in this forum and still hope you’ll come back.

Days above ground - 83
Days in flower - 42

1CB56E98-DE44-46C9-940E-973DADB8A00B.jpeg
25F8B63B-F71E-4DD8-AF7D-408E5AB8AEB7.jpeg
205E40B7-8560-4964-AB10-94229CE2A209.jpeg

My girl is harvested ✔️

What an honour it has been to grow this queen. And to my baby daddy. Thank you so much! I have learned very few people give without wanting anything in return. Your dad raised you right. I promise I will try and wake every single seed you gave me, and not just to make them grow, but to make them motherfucking sing! I miss you every day in this forum and still hope you’ll come back.

Days above ground - 83
Days in flower - 42

That really is top of the line tralalala .So glad to see you getting rewarded for the effort your putting in, like i have been saying in the past, your a beast haha

My girl is harvested ✔️

Days above ground - 83
Days in flower - 42

Looking good :) Nice pictures and bud, with a cool brass zippo.

My girl is harvested ✔️

Days above ground - 83
Days in flower - 42

You been working out?

That really is top of the line tralalala .So glad to see you getting rewarded for the effort your putting in, like i have been saying in the past, your a beast haha
Gidday maaaaaaaaaaate!

They really are a lot of work. Look not a lot a lot, but constant. It’s the nit treating I hate most. I have to treat them today. I treat the twice weekly prophylactically. So far so good. They are the cleanest plants I’ve grown yet.

Do you have insect trouble?

Looking good :) Nice pictures and bud, with a cool brass zippo.
Good morning la Rue :)

Thank you! Omg if that zippo could talk! It was a gift when I was young. It was a constant bystander to parties, beatings, drug raids, weddings, funerals, births, it was lost, then found over and over, often used to secure a shot of Harry on tick, emptied and filled too many times to count. I was looking for something for scale, and it was in my box of memorabilia from when I was a very different person.

You been working out?
Little bit I guess.

I’ve got instant tan on. That always gives the illusion you’re fitter than you actually are.

I like to embrace spring looking like an Oompa Loompa.

Nice harvest, T!
You just keep getting better at this stuff...:thumb:
So glad to see you getting rewarded for the effort your putting in,
Seriously- I get tired just reading about all the work you do to grow those beauties..😳

My girl is harvested ✔️

Days above ground - 83
Days in flower - 42

Woot congrats Mum tag me next time you got a video update always makes my day better :)

Nice harvest, T!
You just keep getting better at this stuff...:thumb:

Seriously- I get tired just reading about all the work you do to grow those beauties..😳
Good Morning C Cupcake

I do try really hard. Then I do stupid things like drop plants, muck up the timer and herm plants, break arms off plants over and over… I’m so annoying! Lol! But enough about that! I have another night shift tonight. A 10 hour and I hit my morning running! I’ve uppotted our Liv. I’ve reCarhooked her, nit washed, tweaked Greg’s Carhooks, and I’ve even made a cake! Limes were so cheap and a Coconut and Lime cake is my fav. I’m on with my jam tonight so I thought I’d bake for them.

Oh and I’m hoping your son impregnates me again. Wookie F2 is in! I just gotta wake her.

892CD360-F433-49A7-808E-A34BA8F58C79.jpeg

I’m calling this Day 1 of flower for Liz. As you can see she has forgiven me for dropping her on her head.

4DC8F278-FDA4-4271-83C6-1138B507AE72.jpeg

Those CarCanopy feelzzzzz 🖤🖤🖤

310F7F52-8B01-41B9-B046-8B77D343B35C.jpeg

My girls 🤍🤍🤍💚💚💚

F4105F33-F18F-4AAD-8A12-4C6BEFBCFA23.jpeg

And let’s talk about this cake. It smells a-fucking-maxing! It’s true you know, I cook like Martha Stewart and I [*Edited by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

Hope you’re living your best day :)

I do try really hard. Then I do stupid things like drop plants, muck up the timer and herm plants, break arms off plants over and over… I’m so annoying! Lol!
And yet still put runs on the board. I enjoy your canna (mis)adventures.
It’s true you know, I cook like Martha Stewart and I [*Edited by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]
Roll like Snoop?
Play ball like Brady?
Rally like Federer?
Make funnies like Chappele?
Sing like James Hetfeild?
Get revenge like Lorena Bobbit?
Sink a yard glass like Bob Hawke?
Go extra like RuPaul?

Roll like Snoop?
Play ball like Brady?
Rally like Federer?
Go extra like RuPaul?
Bite on a headboard like a beaver? (that's an inside book club reference...)

Roll like Snoop?
Play ball like Brady?
Rally like Federer?
Go extra like RuPaul?
O M F G !

How can all of your comparisons outside Lorena Bobbit be men?

You need to make a leap bruv, expand your mind. Girls are here to stay… in all areas.

Fixed it for you tho ;)

Roll like Rihanna?
Play ball like Emily Bates?
Rally like Serena?
Make funnies like Tiffany Haddish?
Sing like Adele?
Sink a yard glass like Megan Lucky?
Go extra like a Beverly Hills Housewife?

Lolling!

Back
Top Bottom