Tranquilgreens High Brix - Green Crack - Y Griega - StarRyder - Bubblegum - NL - 2015

Re: Tranquilgreens High Brix - Green Crack - Y Griega - StarRyder - Bubblegum - NL -

Great update, TG!
GC = lip smacking good! I'm so glad you got it into a 7 gal.
I should know this, but what kind of bugs are you chasing?
I hope all the smoke is missing you. It is miserable down here.

:Namaste:

Thanks Major yeah I am glad for the 7 gallon bags, I would've used 10 gal but I didn't have enough soil. Gotta get another kit from Doc, already ordered the other stuff. I used some of the soil for my houseplants along with some extra worm castings and mycorrhizae.

As for bugs I have these white leaf hoppers as well as something else that chews on the leaves. I looked for spider mites but can't find any. I had two small garden spiders working also but I don't know what they were after. I removed them to the regular garden because I didn't want them hurt by the spray.

I'm sorry for the smoke, I don't have it here but it's overcast today. I live in the foothills of the Cascades, Salem is about 35 miles northwest. Is your smoke from fires north or south. I am very worried about fires this summer, the woods are SO dry.

Thanks for looking in. :high-five:

Re: Tranquilgreens High Brix - Green Crack - Y Griega - StarRyder - Bubblegum - NL -

Wow Tranquil, those girls are looking absolutely amazing. Really loving the look of that Green Crack. Your Northern Autos are looking pretty damn good as well.

Thanks Shadow, I appreciate you checking out my update. This is the first time for Autos for me. Next time I will do some plant engineering if I grow some. I can see where it would be very helpful for a larger harvest.

:thanks: :green_heart:

The smoke here is from several fires - all way south of you. We are getting it from the fires in northern California, but most of it is from the Stouts Creek fire by Canyonville (15,500 acres right now). There are several new fires in our area but they can't easily identify them because the smoke is so thick they couldn't use helicopters or planes to spot or fight them over the weekend. The good news is, we were supposed to be near 100 degrees yesterday but it was only in the low 80's since the sun couldn't get through.

Best of luck on your bug-be-gone efforts!

:thanks: Major.

I think those fires are affecting the weather and causing cloud cover. I don't smell smoke though. I hope you are safe and that our firefighters get things contained. No one is allowed in the woods at all.

subbed.
plants look very healthy.

:thumb:

dam those autos are looking nice I cant wait until mine come in the mail so I can pop a few

:goodluck::welldone:

Thanks db! This is my first Auto grow and I am impressed. Seems like something to do in a tent. Mine are outside and every day they look a little taller. Side branches are making themselves known now.

:green_heart:

Seventh Week: Sunday August 9th
Temp: 57 to 91 degrees
Today, Sunday, it's 71 degrees at 11:10. It's supposed to be 86 as a high today.
RH: 40% to 59%
Dawn: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM

43 days from seed
Autos are on day 13 of flower

Last Monday August 3rd I sprayed Neem
Wednesday August 5th they got a gallon of grow mix, autos got less
Saturday August 8th I fed them Brix Foliar in the evening.
Today, Sunday August 9th I sprayed with De-Stress

And NOW, for the pictures.

Here is my table overcome with plants.
211001.jpg

Two Y Griega
20196.jpg

Northern Lights close-up (auto)
19237.jpg

Bubblegum close-up (auto)
18251.jpg

Bubblegum whole plant
17263.jpg

Northern Lights again
16286.jpg

StarRyder trying to catch up with the other autos.
15561.jpg

3 Green Crack

141002.jpg

And there you are for this week. Stay cool and green!

Looking great Tranquil!
How's the bug battle?

Looking great Tranquil!
How's the bug battle?

The bugs seem to have left the area but I have lots of vegetation they can hide in so I am keeping the Neem oil handy.
:thanks:

Eighth Week: Monday August 17th
Temp: 54 to 91 degrees
Today, it's 90 degrees at 5:25 pm. It's supposed to warm up in the next few days.
RH: 21 to 64%
Dawn: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM

51 days from seed
Autos are on day 21 of flower

Cloning
For some reason I decided to try my hand at cloning so I cut a few branches from each GC last Sunday evening. I ended up with 12 clones. It's been a week now and they are still looking good. They were small branches. I guess I will know if they survive this next week. Here are two photos. I've been letting them out a lot lately and they have a 24 hour florescent over them. Once they start to root I will put them in their own pot under some T5s. I hope they make it! Going to give them away to some friends and keep a few.

0022433.JPG

0012488.JPG

Schedule:
Last Monday I sprayed with Neem again.
Everyone got some grow on Wednesday
I fed them Brix Foliar in the evening last Saturday and they seemed to love it.
Today, the autos got a little water because their pots were light and I will spray some De-Stress tonight.
And NOW, for the pictures.

013916.JPG

Y Griega is supposedly not a plant for beginners but with a brix grow everything will work out fine. They have a long flowering time.
2YGriega1.jpg

The three girls...
3_Green_Crack.jpg

Everyone, this is Anna (GC #1)
Anna.jpg

And this is Debbie, the most beautiful (GC #3)
Debbie.jpg

And lastly, Myrtle the greedy, (GC #2)
Myrtle1.jpg

Here are the three autos
3autos1.jpg

StarRyder is no longer tiny. She is now ABOVE her roommates and has decided to flower.
StarRyder1.jpg

Northern Lights
Northern_Lights24.jpg

Bubblegum (shortest), Northern Lights, and StarRyder the tall!
ThreeHeights.jpg

Well that's it for this week. I am a little late on reporting in since I am taking an art class online and have been busy with that. As always please comment on anything you see that I should do, or shouldn't do. :thanks:

:green_heart::peace::green_heart:

The brix brigade looks great! I'm surprised you aren't seeing any buds on them yet. With the shorter days I would expect them to show by now. Do you supplement with light to extend their day? For the clones, do you use some sort of humidity dome or cover? I've had some clones take up to three weeks, so don't give up if they look OK but little to no roots after a couple of weeks.

The brix brigade looks great! I'm surprised you aren't seeing any buds on them yet. With the shorter days I would expect them to show by now. Do you supplement with light to extend their day? For the clones, do you use some sort of humidity dome or cover? I've had some clones take up to three weeks, so don't give up if they look OK but little to no roots after a couple of weeks.

Nope, no preflowers on the brix brigade, yet. They just get regular sunlight, I'd like to keep them in veg for awhile. My tent is about ready to produce a harvest so I think I will put the outdoor grow in the tent once it's vacated and I have sprayed them with Neem a few times to make sure they don't bring anything inside.

Got a dome over the clones. The first three days it stayed on and now they get regular air a few hours at a time. Initially the RH was staying at about 92 with the dome on.

Major, is there anything I can give the clones in water that would help them survive until they root? De-Stress? Grow? Tea?

Major, is there anything I can give the clones in water that would help them survive until they root? De-Stress? Grow? Tea?

I've only cloned a few times and I've only used water. So far, so good. Sometimes the clones root in one week. Other times it has taken as long as three weeks. Doc mentioned a couple of times about adding a drop of Tea to the clone water but I haven't tried it yet. If I was going to change anything, that's what I'd try.

Everyone looks amazingly healthy Tranquil. That StarRyder is aptly named! :laughtwo:

I have a fondness for bushy. The Bubblegum looks right up my alley. :battingeyelashes: And best of luck with clones. SoilGirl has been having good luck with hers lately using aloe. If you have a plant you could dilute some of the interior gel and soak the cubes in it.

I've been keeping cuttings in cups of water until they start producing root nubs, and I drop a pinch of Roots! into a couple inches of water for that. I tried a drop of Tea once, too, but it wasn't a dramatic difference. Warmth, humidity and low light are most important for success.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom