Transferring plants

TasTHC

420 Member
Hi, I just wanted to know if I can move my girls from outside to indoors to speed up flowering process??
Cheers

How long have they been outdoors?

the issue is if they have been out their entire life they are used to the full power and spectrum of the sun and will be unhappy with indoor light no matter how great it is.

if they have not started flower yet you could transition them but if they have and it’s possible I’d just leave them out.

just my opinion. Good luck! Keep ‘em green

Hi, I just wanted to know if I can move my girls from outside to indoors to speed up flowering process??
Cheers
Sure, but it might not be worth it even if it works. What the Silverfox125 says is important. If you are not set up inside with lights and timers in a light-proof room then you will have to do that first.

I did that with my first plant just over 2 years ago and I learned a lot just from watching what happened and what went wrong. I was not worried about some weed for smoking or using for anything. I just wanted to learn by growing the one plant from start to finish and experimented along the way. Still have some of the buds in a jar.

So, are the plants already in flower and if so, how long in flower, and how much time are you trying to shave off?

Back
Top Bottom