Transferring Pots Outside

APOLO420

Hey all , well i germinated the seeds indoors , and it's already been 3 weeks , i wanna transfer them outdoors , i started hardening the seedling 5 days ago , first day 2 hours of shade , 2nd day more , 3rd day more with a bit of direct sun , and so on , is it the right time to put it outside already? or it needs to be hardened and got used to outdoor heat and direct sun , i'm planning about leaving them out tonight , need some help , thanks

Well, we'd have to guess, since we have no idea where your plants are located. Around here, the proper time to place them outside would have been a month to a month and a half ago. Assuming they could swim (f*cking rain... :rolleyes: ).

If it's at least 60°F at night, I'd have them outdoors. Might want to give them a bit of shade for an hour or two before and after local noon for the first week - but, again, that's just a guess. If they've been in a grow tent under a decent HID instead of a large space with a couple CFLs, lol, they've already been getting lots of light all "day" long and, likely, a good bit of heat, too.

Back
Top Bottom