Transparent leaves - No pests - Help!

They would benefit from a fan or good breeze to build up those stems. As much light as possible, too.
Photos look great!

@ Major PITA: I recently started with a fan while indoors, and stems are already starting to show improvements and are getting ridges slowly.The problem was...they were kinda slow at the start, had a nice very soft breeze going naturally from outside, and then one of a sudden they went poof up we go :D

Well hello again to both of you. Just thought I'd drop back in and check in on the lil ones. They actually seem to be looking pretty damn good! Nice green healthy leaves and good posture, standing up straight and reaching for the light! Ya gotta love it. Right. Plus reps to you for the effort of documenting all of this. Its not easy taking the time out of ones day to take pics, upload pic's, reply to people's questions.... You've got a cool little grow going and it has caught my attention for sure. Hope the ladies are well, that is if they are all still ladles. I didnt see much of any male parts from them last pics, but will continue to tag along to see how things progress. Hope you all are having a great day!

Sparks

@Big Sparks: Thank you very much for dropping by to check on my girls, and nice to see you again :) Had a minor setback with watering because i panicked with a strong heat wave, so some of the lower leaves took it harsh...but its all corrected and now im focusing on air circulation to make them stronger :) They all started developing those little inner leaves( think they call them sugar leaves, correct me if im wrong :) ) so we will see what pops between them hahaha.

I got 4 seedlings, for 2 i have been told they were fem, and other 2 mystery, in both sets of seeds no info on strain sadly :/
One of the mystery seeds just barely took off, as it had a little white worm in it but somehow it germinated, lagged terribly behind, i did my best to save it but was doomed from the start. Next morning i woke up that knuckle high plant was done rapidly.
The rest 3 went a bit slow but also overnight just boomed up :)

So now im actually doubting those 2 were fem but we will see, im hoping for the best :) Purple pot one is the only one with the name Caitlyn(Deprivation named it lol) Now i got to figure names for the other 2 xD

As soon as i find early pics i will fire up my journal :)
And thank you for tagging along, will post more updates soon! :)

I look forward to your upcoming photos of the girls. But also had a question...or rather...a thought. Bare with me...I know you've said earlier that you move the girls from outside to inside and then back again pretty much as a daily routine, but how large is the indoor space that you will be using? Or will they be finishing up (flowering) as outside plants? And if so, what size pot will you eventually finish up in? Do you plan to "up-pot" them a couple of more times in between? Or directly into the final pot from here? Sorry for all of the questions, but like I've said before, this grow has caught my attention and I am truly interested in the well being of your grow. Hope Im not bumming you out with the questions...only trying to gain some insight and be of help if I can, the same as many others have help me along the way. Just trying to give back a little, ya know? *gives a wink* I'm sure you understand. Oh! One more thing, the reason I was concerned about indoor space/height was because I too grow indoors and height of the plants and overall size of plant(s) is always on my mind while I'm deciding whether to "Top" my plants or "LST" (low stress training) my plants or is more than likely going to be a combination of the two styles/techniques to eventually end up with a wide spread out plant with many tops/budsites filling in all of my available "lighted" space. I grow in tents and a small 2'x3'x7' closet so I have a variation of what I like to call "projects" going on but my wife calls it "clutter" *coughs* I mean "Experiments" :) Love you honey! lol! Anyhow, thats enough rambling for now. I hope to have inspired you to think ahead a little and picture in your minds-eye what you want your plants to develop into and then there ain't nothing but to just do it like Nike says! Hope all who see this are having a beautiful and blessed day! Im outta here peoples!

Spark!

If it was some particular strain in question i would be able to read up on it and plan it a bit better, i would love that because i would know exactly its weaknesses and strengths but this way i kinda have to deal with what hits me in the face LOL, thats why i just decided to let them be and see how they are developing and im kinda lucky i can afford it space wise now since they have one of my 2 extra rooms...guess i could fit about 10-15 of them there and they would be comfy. If we talk how tall...well the sky is the limit hahaha just kidding but the ceiling is 2.5m or about 8.2ft tall, and im praying to god they dont grow nearly that tall...after all im only 1.68m(5.5ft) tall so i cant really see my self moving or managing such monsters LOL. For me would be optimal if they get about double their size at most and stay there. Im actually planing on flowering them indoors to be able to have better control over pests and general conditions, till then i do like them to get some nice natural sunlight and breeze, and if its rainy and crappy outside i just keep them in. Now as for changing the pot i plan on doing it only once to their final one...i know i will have to do it eventually but im dreading it badly since these pots are so damn annoying and im at loss as to how to grasp them from there without being brute or savage, im still trying to figure out tactic other than "grab the whole f*cker by its neck and plop it out" hahahahaha...Yeah...i know it sounds funny but so far i only used those fabric pots for plants that need to be moved...i dont know what demon possessed me to do this atrocity :D

Also, feel free to ask anything, ill answer it and you can always point where im wrong, correct or give advice! I appreciate it *winks*

Photo update :)

Plant 1(its starting to show ;) ) :
girl112.JPG

16736.JPG

111219.JPG

Caitlyn:

22395.JPG

222100.JPG

Plant 3 (hmmmmm, do i see that well?) :

31923.JPG

33181.JPG

33322.JPG

Im planing on getting a few more seeds, but this time no mystery and i really wanna go crazy with them...so you and i will have a loooong detailed conversation, and i would like to include you in every step, that is if you dont mind :)

These i wanna let be simply because i wanna have 1 successful grow before going nuts, and trust me when i say, i have lots of crazy ideas in store ;)

Also im waiting to see what they turn out to be...if i get balls, ladyboy or such i will separate it and use it as bending practice ;)

Naaaa, organics are not so hard just as long as you have good reliable soil to begin with, all of the nutes you give them you can actually make in your kitchen, and don even have to apply them that often :) most of the time they will need very little to none just need to monitor your plant.
Some people even plant them god knows where and come back only to harvest them :) How do you think those survive? LOL But to me that is just bad to be honest :)

Grilled meat with oven potatoes, turn that hot sauce more complex by heating it up adding some fresh garlic, parsley and some of that fresh basil you got there, or more in the mood for all that nicely stewed?Hows that for a nice organic nute? :)

Well try keep them there and if you need to feed them nutes you can always make some inexpensively at home, see if maybe suits you :)

Can be, i can cook just about anything to taste good, just keep recipes away from me...i mess up only while following instructions LOL

Oh, right...i didnt tell you about kelp...may sound silly, but try check in Chinese restaurants, they use it for most of their menu :)

Back
Top Bottom