Transplant/Fertilizer/Bugs?

amanders87

Okay so I've had this plant about three months now...

I just transplanted it today because the pot was far too small...it's about 2-3 feet tall and the pot was maybe less than a gallon.

Anyways...I transplanted it and fertilized it ( I used crushed up egg shells and milk with four parts water). I'm on a completely all natural kick so I don't want to use any traditional fertilizers or chemicals of any sort.

I noticed some small flys or gnats around the soil. So I sprayed with some vinegar and placed a small cup of water, dish soap and sweet juice next to the plant.

In the process I noticed one leaf with some yellow dots on it and some other leaves that are curling upwards on the tips.

Should I be concerned about these discoveries? Also does all of this sound as though I'm doing everything right? It's my first few plants and I'm pretty sure they are close to harvest( All white hairs and starting to see red ones on the buds). Plus with it being September the light will start to go into 12/12.

Any advice would be wonderful! Thanks so much! ( if you look at my other post you can see pictures of my plant)

:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom