420 Magazine Background

Transplant Gone Bad

jls422

Hello everyone .. Im new to growing and new to the site.. Looking forward to a lot of helpful insight.
So heres my issue.. My plants were about a month into veg. started from small clones.. about 30+ days i noticed a lot of yellowing on the leaves.. So i thought i needed to transplant into fresh ph soil.. so yesterday i transplanted all my plants. and since yesterday they have all drooped over... and wilted.. i transplanted them into bandi triple 15. fertilizer mixed with regular soil.

I'm thinking about transplanting tomorrow into fox farm ocean forest fert. any advice would be appreciated.

ThcSnow

Oh my they look pissed! Make sure there is no air gap between soil and root ball when you transplant! I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the transplant doesn't look like the real problem!

PTSD 4 ME

Im with ThcSnow as in the transplant itself was not the issue..... Without a doubt it did not help. You need to get some closer pictures cause in all seriousness it looks like just simple under watering. Transplants are very stressful on a plant and hopefully not to much. If I was you I would leave them for now and work on recovering before trying to transplant. Moving them into a new soil over night will not do this unless there is a larger issue. But again it looks like simple underwatering.... maybe severe underwatering.

Dano2k3

I'm curious how you transplanted them. Normally when i transplant i see the mass from the old dirt the plants were in still visible after a transplant. Looking at your photo I don't see it this on any of your plants. I almost wonder did you cleaned the dirt off the roots as you transplanted them in the new dirt? I feel kind of crazy asking this but only after 1 one day, that is the only thing i could see effect the plants as badly, looks to me what i see happen to the males that I kill off by cutting the stem just above the dirt. I would say these are pretty much dead now, sorry :(

Top Bottom