Transplanting and when to start nutrients

Curly Beaver

I just transplanted a nice Grand Daddy Purp, one Painkilkler XL (both feminized) and 3 Afghani Regulars today. The GDP was much larger and I put it right in a 5 gallon Smart Pot, the PainKiller in a 1 gallon, and the other 3 in pots about 1/2 gallon. They are in equal parts of Fox Farms Ocean Forest, Pro-Mix-BX, and Perlite. It sounds to me like it will take a couple of days to get back in the swing of things but I do not know exactly when to start the Nutrients. I have the Fox Farm Trio - Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom waiting on the sidelines. My temps are running about 80-85, and RH about 50-65%.
Thanks in advance.
gdp133.jpg

If I have placed this question in the wrong forum, please let me know and I will move it. Likewise, if this has answered in a sticky that I missed could someone please direct me to it? I am already just winging some things that have not been answered but I am very leery when it comes to adding the nutrients. I guess I didn't mention it but this is my first grow so I have lots to learn before this investment pays off.

About right now in small amounts... your veg nutes anyways. About 2-3 weeks is a good time to start. Don't start your flowering nutes full out until 3-4 weeks into flower, then flush with distilled water for a week and a half to 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom