Transporting clones to outdoor plots

noobie97

How would I go about transporting about 20 rooted clones outdoors? What type of container should I use, and how should I harden the clones off?

if they are in plastic pots then i would bring a sharp knife with you or some sort of cutting instrument...dig your holes and cut the bottom of the pot of and place the whole thing into the ground...as for how to transport idk whenever i do an outdoor grow my plants spend their entire life outdoors

I dont really grow outdoors but when I put my tomatoes outside I harden them off by putin the out half the day and bringing them in the other half and I do that for about a week then put them outside

smokemagnet has the hardening technique correct. A little more exposure to the sun and wind every day until you can just leave them outside all the time.

Now transporting...put them in a tuperware or rubbermaid tub type container and strap it to a pack frame. Keep gravity in mind so you don't smash them on the trip.

I remember there was a thread on OG that showed you how to prepare clones for shipping through the mail. They wrapped them in a toilet paper roll or something.

Is there a screen of some sort I could build that would help to harden them off? It's a guerilla grow so I'm not going to be able to move them everyday, I'll only see them every week or so.

Back
Top Bottom