Traprs 1st Grow Orange Hill Special & Euphria Hydro Attempt

re: Traprs 1st Grow Orange Hill Special & Euphria Hydro Attempt

Pic of euforia
image14601.jpg

Not a happy camper

I find that the dose the bottle gives is entirely too much. I put no more than half a dose. A lot of these bottles say 2ml per liter. That's almost 8ml a gallon. Depending on the supplement that's entirely too strong. Give her another good flush. And only use orca and Aquashield for a few days and she how she reacts. Did u wash the hydroton?

I find that the dose the bottle gives is entirely too much. I put no more than half a dose. A lot of these bottles say 2ml per liter. That's almost 8ml a gallon. Depending on the supplement that's entirely too strong. Give her another good flush. And only use orca and Aquashield for a few days and she how she reacts. Did u wash the hydroton?

Yes I did that's what I have been doing and added 3 more air stones lowered water temp to 64* thanks Tamir

damn trap. u need a camera system so u can monitor your ladies when your away..glad u went and checked when u did !!!

good to hear !!! i thought i killed mine to a few weeks ago but she bounced back .. they wanna please us!

looking good .. u decide to go on vacation in the middle of the grow?

did u do some retro fitting on the water farm? i don't see any water ring and the top of the pellets look dry .

looking good .. u decide to go on vacation in the middle of the grow?

did u do some retro fitting on the water farm? i don't see any water ring and the top of the pellets look dry .

Lol had to go out of town for work.. Yes I did removed the rings so I could get 4 air stones in the buckets

Lol had to go out of town for work.. Yes I did removed the rings so I could get 4 air stones in the buckets

u like it better not being a top feeder? seems like some of the roots near the top would dry out .

Your right Trapr, it doesn't matter much. I usually keep my water lvls about 1-2 inches below the net cups. The splashing water from air stones is enough to keeps the roots that are above the water line alive.

good to know .. i will be starting my water farm soon .

looking good - i just purchased 3 pineapple chunk clones - I am very excited :) - Glad i am watching your first lol

Back
Top Bottom