Travel Blades?

SeXy VeXy

I love doing blades.

I love oil.

I love doing Oil Blades!!

But my problem was how was I to go about doing oil blades where ever I wanted?? Well, problem solved. All you need is a lighter, some electrical tape, a few paperclips, a gripping tool of some sort, a "hooter" of some kind (I use an empty pen)

In the picture above, notice the appendage coming off the lighter. I took a paper clip and made a spiral that was just wider than the opening on my lighter. Make sure it's flat, but it doesn't have to be completely sealed.... the oil won't drip down! Use the electric tape to tape the 'spiral' onto the lighter.
Make sure the spiral is directly above the opening of the lighter, about the point where the blueish flame ends when the lighter is lit.

Now all you have to do is prepare a 'hit' on a paper clip (I have a bobby pin shown). Do not use very much since this is only a very small way of serving blades to yourself.

Heat the lighter until the 'element' is red-hot, put your hooter in your mouth and wipe the oil covered pin across the element.

Suck in the smoke and hold in.... exhale... Congratulations. You've just finished an oil blade that can be done where ever you are and in under a minute (if you're quick and have everything pre-built). PLUS it's pretty low smell, and is easily covered!

I thought it was pretty clever, my friend showed it to me and it's come in handy at work when all I have is my 5 g vial of oil :biggrin: Had to share it with my fellow stoners.... what do y'all think?

Yea same, but hey, more power to you...

i kinda get it, it would be better if u built the thing on the lighter asa fork type of thing, got it red hot then speared a small compressed ball of pot or hash an sucked in the smoke

yeha i dont get it

That took some ingenuity.

Do you have a vehicle? Because one way to smoke hash (and I bet oil would work) is to heat up you car lighter, and once red hot, drop your chunk/oil in and inhale -- that empty pen would help. It also eliminates the need to keep paraphernalia in your vehicle.

I wish I had oil more often; I'd try that.

^^ Sounds like a wicked idea!!! But, although I do have a car, I don't drive and it doesn't have a lighter :(

LoL, I think you guys aren't quite getting what I said/did. I'll try to weasel a few more pics outta my camera or something...

Re: Travel Blades??

I'm like the others, I don't quite get the dynamics and sequence of it.....maybe another explanation, please?

I think what she was trying to say, Isha, is that you tape something to the lighter and bend it so that the flat part or whatever stands right over the flame and heats it up, so when you light the lighter it heats up the metal piece you have, then you drop the oil on that and it will burn from the heat. Hope I could help some.

So, I could drop a drop of oil onto a hotplate or electrical stove pad, and it should work.....might be worth a shot

I'll let you know if it works

Yep, it will work.. Enjoy :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom