Travelling with med Marijuana?

nine

I have a prescription, can I get in trouble for travelling out of california (specifically, to connecticut, via airplane) with marijuana on me?

good question..... you should find out if Conn. is going to honor your prescription, if not I'd say no don't do it. If they will honor it then I would hide just the amount you need in your checked-in luggage NOT carry-on. To disguise the smell double bag the meds in snack sized baggies and the take a quart sized baggie and stuff it with Bounce dryer sheets. They will overpower any MJ smell............good luck..........:peace:

yes nine you can get in serious trouble your medical marijuana card is onyl vaild in california. Because of federal laws patients cars are only good in the state issued sorry nine but it would be a bad idea to do this alos when yo get the remember your not protect under our california laws anymore so please be careful

good question..... you should find out if Conn. is going to honor your prescription, if not I'd say no don't do it. If they will honor it then I would hide just the amount you need in your checked-in luggage NOT carry-on. To disguise the smell double bag the meds in snack sized baggies and the take a quart sized baggie and stuff it with Bounce dryer sheets. They will overpower any MJ smell............good luck..........:peace:
Good question and good answer. I would say don't do it if you aren't approved from Conn. you don't want to create troubles for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom