420 Magazine Background

Tray of weed

BigSmokie

here is a half oz of regular I got for $15 tonight

weed25.jpg

weed17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SmokeSumthin

I'm not saying it's nug... I'll show you what I'm getting tomarrow.

Don't trip man. That shit look good to me. I'd smoke the fuck out of that. Whatever gets me high. Some people are just spoiled. But I could use me some good right about now.

DaHui

Sorry...will do
I ment these pics too and all the others in the futur ;) Once you upload them I'll edit you post and replace the pics. Thanks mate.

And ya, I would def pick up half oz for that price and most probably use it to cook and make cannabutter.

Jri5002

there is some killer around Philladelphia... Its kind of expensive $350-400 an ounce, but it will look like it came out of a magazine.

realtalgrower

O god no. Atleast the reg's down here in AZ are buds but shit man. It will get you where you wanna be you know?

RTG

CustomMX6

what happened to being true stoners? marijauana is marijuana, it's all the same, just cause he doesnt pay 50 bucks for a tator that looks and smells good (providing not much more of a high) get over yourselfs, love it for what it is. That's a helluva bag for 15 bucks.

Haha420

what happened to being true stoners? marijauana is marijuana, it's all the same, just cause he doesnt pay 50 bucks for a tator that looks and smells good (providing not much more of a high) get over yourselfs, love it for what it is. That's a helluva bag for 15 bucks.

im with you man, people always forget that the medium of our choice is a plant, it aint coming out of a factory and we had better be damn happy it doesnt!

J842P

It's cannabutter time!

beensmokin420

shit I would have to pay $25-$30 for that over here. YOU GOT A STEAL, no matter what anyone says bro. The only point in the weed is to get you high and if it does that, then how cares what it looked like or smelled like! Peace and much love to all my fellow stoners!

Top Bottom