Tray of weed

BigSmokie

here is a half oz of regular I got for $15 tonight

weed25.jpg

weed17.jpg

I'm not saying it's nug... I'll show you what I'm getting tomarrow.

Don't trip man. That shit look good to me. I'd smoke the fuck out of that. Whatever gets me high. Some people are just spoiled. But I could use me some good right about now.

Sorry...will do
I ment these pics too and all the others in the futur ;) Once you upload them I'll edit you post and replace the pics. Thanks mate.

And ya, I would def pick up half oz for that price and most probably use it to cook and make cannabutter.

there is some killer around Philladelphia... Its kind of expensive $350-400 an ounce, but it will look like it came out of a magazine.

O god no. Atleast the reg's down here in AZ are buds but shit man. It will get you where you wanna be you know?

RTG

what happened to being true stoners? marijauana is marijuana, it's all the same, just cause he doesnt pay 50 bucks for a tator that looks and smells good (providing not much more of a high) get over yourselfs, love it for what it is. That's a helluva bag for 15 bucks.

what happened to being true stoners? marijauana is marijuana, it's all the same, just cause he doesnt pay 50 bucks for a tator that looks and smells good (providing not much more of a high) get over yourselfs, love it for what it is. That's a helluva bag for 15 bucks.

im with you man, people always forget that the medium of our choice is a plant, it aint coming out of a factory and we had better be damn happy it doesnt!

It's cannabutter time!

Back
Top Bottom