Treatment for Glioma brain cancer please!

Hi, Matt's mom. I'm not a Dr. But I have been following some you tubers who have been experimenting with alternative cures and oxygen therapy in the form of using 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide, just a few drops in water with an increasing regiment over time with good results. It may be something to look into. There is also a regiment of flax seed oil and quark cheese that have shown promise. Cancer can't thrive in an oxygen rich environment. Cancer is proliferous in an acidic environment. I am genetically inclined to eventually contract cancer. I am 49 yrs old and so far so good but I'm trying to get ahead of the curve by using a proper diet to stay healthy, but if I ever do get it, I'm going to try the peroxide treatment. I'm not saying that it's a definite cure but it wouldn't hurt to try. You can order the stuff on the internet. I wish the best for your son. Good luck and God bless you.
Thank you very much! I hope you never contract cancer! Sounds like if you do sometime in the future you will have a good knowledge base to kill the cancer in the beginning !! God Bless

Back
Top Bottom