Treezzz 1st Grow - Bag Seed - White Widow in Soil

i switched the WW and MK in "the Panda" to 12/12 two days ago. the morning after their first night everything was fine and on schedule. But when it was time for "lights out" for the second night the lights never went off and i didn't notice for like 8 hours :yikes: (i was sleeping). i looked at the timer and everything was set properly. i have no idea what went wrong. so i decided to leave the lights on for the rest of the day and will have them turn off at the regular time tomorrow. hope this doesn't stress them too bad. so basically they vegged with 24/0 then had 1 day/night of 12/12 then i day of 24/0 and tomorrow and from then on they will have 12/12. i'm thinking its going to be ok.... hopefully

i switched the WW and MK in "the Panda" to 12/12 two days ago. the morning after their first night everything was fine and on schedule. But when it was time for "lights out" for the second night the lights never went off and i didn't notice for like 8 hours :yikes: (i was sleeping). i looked at the timer and everything was set properly. i have no idea what went wrong. so i decided to leave the lights on for the rest of the day and will have them turn off at the regular time tomorrow. hope this doesn't stress them too bad. so basically they vegged with 24/0 then had 1 day/night of 12/12 then i day of 24/0 and tomorrow and from then on they will have 12/12. i'm thinking its going to be ok.... hopefully

I have a switch on my timers...next to the outlet..if you have this it s in the wrong position...as long as the light never went off...i think you are ok..i think a problem occurs when the plant goes from full light to light leakage when in flower...

I have a switch on my timers...next to the outlet..if you have this it s in the wrong position...as long as the light never went off...i think you are ok..i think a problem occurs when the plant goes from full light to light leakage when in flower...

yeah i know what you're talking about. it was in the "timer" position not "on" though. it really worries me that my timer will do something wierd again but i dont have money for a new one. i think you're right though. i think an interrupted dark cycle is more detrimental than an abnormal day/night cycle for one day. we'll see i guess :popcorn:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom