TriangleCheese Grows Barney's Purple Punch & Dinafem Super Silver

:cough:

I am running out of my stash and it seems hard to find some decent stuff during these unfortunate days. I guess I am lucky to have these two beautiful plants for upcoming weeks.

There are some good news. I might get my hands on another 3x3 cabinet. I gave that to my friends but since they don't have the chance to grow anymore I decided to take it back to give my small plant a little bit more space and light. Another good news is that I installed another fan inside the big tent. Purple Punch is now happier with a greater amount of air circulation. Humidity is around %40-50 in both tents since I turned the input fan on on the small tent. PM should try harder now :goodluck:

I am feeding my plants with the same recipe. I will keep using this recipe until I switch to Ripen on last week. I am not considering a flush because they don't show any sign of defficiency or burnt tips. They look very happy and they smell amazing. Purple Punch has that dankk smell already. Super Silver is getting there. She definately has that sharp sativa type of smell. It is producing amazing resin and I will definately wash that trim with butane. Maybe I'll make some moon rocks or even sun rocks with this plant. That will be a great entry for next months POTM contest.

An edit: I listed AN Big Bud on my first post. I decided not to use it since I can't get a new bottle without being exposed to outside these days. A flower booster would be good but I think pK13/14 will do the job. I might experiment with increased dosage following days.

Here are some photos. I wish you guys enjoy the look :passitleft:

:cough:

I am running out of my stash and it seems hard to find some decent stuff during these unfortunate days. I guess I am lucky to have these two beautiful plants for upcoming weeks.

There are some good news. I might get my hands on another 3x3 cabinet. I gave that to my friends but since they don't have the chance to grow anymore I decided to take it back to give my small plant a little bit more space and light. Another good news is that I installed another fan inside the big tent. Purple Punch is now happier with a greater amount of air circulation. Humidity is around %40-50 in both tents since I turned the input fan on on the small tent. PM should try harder now :goodluck:

I am feeding my plants with the same recipe. I will keep using this recipe until I switch to Ripen on last week. I am not considering a flush because they don't show any sign of defficiency or burnt tips. They look very happy and they smell amazing. Purple Punch has that dankk smell already. Super Silver is getting there. She definately has that sharp sativa type of smell. It is producing amazing resin and I will definately wash that trim with butane. Maybe I'll make some moon rocks or even sun rocks with this plant. That will be a great entry for next months POTM contest.

An edit: I listed AN Big Bud on my first post. I decided not to use it since I can't get a new bottle without being exposed to outside these days. A flower booster would be good but I think pK13/14 will do the job. I might experiment with increased dosage following days.

Here are some photos. I wish you guys enjoy the look :passitleft:

Looks like the flowers are stacking nicely TC.
The weed has all but dried up out this way as well. everyone is running out and the stuff that is available is terrible. I'm so happy that I'm a grower and not a purchaser lol.
Hope things are going well and you're not going stir crazy TC
:passitleft:

Looks like the flowers are stacking nicely TC.
The weed has all but dried up out this way as well. everyone is running out and the stuff that is available is terrible. I'm so happy that I'm a grower and not a purchaser lol.
Hope things are going well and you're not going stir crazy TC

Indeed and I am looking forward to harvest these babies. Would be a terrific evening because I am planning to smoke lots of charas(finger hash) on that day.

I agree that being a grower feels even better these days. I think I'm not going stir crazy and I wish everyone a good physical and mental health. Having a stash must feel better though :laughtwo:

My supply here is a great man a grower. He is around his late 50's or early 60's and he always stays for a couple of joints as we deal. Price of his weed is the same but he also ran out of grass. We will meet in 4-5 days. Other supplies that my friends found are selling terrible stuff or fine stuff for an unreasonable price. Either way it is a bummer.

I will be relieved in a few weeks. Things can take longer than we think. Better to be prepared but who am I talking to? Right :rofl:

Things ginormous man! Right on looks great

Hey mate :passitleft: We are just taking off. Watch them for another two weeks to witness the blast. I think the last two weeks of the last three weeks are the best weeks for flower mass gain.

Peace :lot-o-toke:

I prepared a nutrient schedule for FloraCoco series. I am really happy with this product line as it makes things very simple. These base nutrients have a very complex formula so you don't need too much supplements. Still I like to use Sensi Cal/Mag because it has chelated iron inside and I like using Cannazym to keep my rootzone away from rotting. Cannazym is the only enzym product that actually cleans up your rootzone from debris. It has other benefits too. I think I don't have to explain why I am using pk 13/14. I was planning to use AN Big Bud as well but I don't have the chance to buy that these days. If you are going to add Big Bud to this line up, make sure you use the regular one not the Big Bud Coco because your main nutrients(FloraCoco) already boosted the stuff for coco and you don't have to get some of this boost for the second time. Ripen is the last week nutrient and Florakleen is the flushing solution. Mykos, tarantula and piranha are the beneficial microbe, fungi and bacteria products. I use these at the start of each phase and when I do transplant. I fed this plants very mild on the start and never reached above 1000 PPM even in mid flowering. I might tweak it a little bit and if I do that I will share the info here.

I hope this helps some of you guys. Happy growing :passitleft:

Since I don't have dry nugs to smoke, I am still shaking my pollen shaker. I am constantly freezin the trim material after shaking and I will shake the 5th run this evening. I hope my supplier will come by tomorrow. The kief is getting weaker after each shake but I am cooking the powder and the final product is still better than the ones on the street.

I decided to wash my jars with ethanol. I had this bottle in the freezer for almost a year and washed my grinders and jars with some of this ethanol. There was a lot of trichomes in my jars and I think if this evaporates quickly, I'll have a fine evening :) I might fill one of my cartridges with the extract. I am using terpenes as thinner. Not a big fan of the e-marijuana stuff but that is an efficient way to smoke. I am not sure if it is healthy because some people died from lung diseases that may caused by these e-weed cartridges.

I am trying to fill every cartridge only half way. My theory on the lung disease is since we heat the thinned extract lots of times, there might be some bacterial growth occur inside the cartridge. To prevent this type harmful effects I consume the material fast.

Here are some prep. photos. I'll share the final product this evening. Hope you guys like it :passitleft:

Hey TC. I'm playing catch up again. That Purple Punch is fantastic. What does she smell like?

She smells like a true indica. I can't describe it exactly because it is still evolving. I can say that it smells very sugary and sweet. Kinda like that waffle smell but combined with that sharp indica dankness. Nothing pungent or flowery. Maybe some fruity undertones. I think Purple Punch is a must to have strain for indica lovers like me. I'll definately make a mother plant from my last PP seed :passitleft:

Purple Punch and Super Silver are both in 45th day of their bloom phase. What do you guys think about the trichomes of PP? I need to use Ripen for the last 12-13 days and I need to finish with a two day flush with Florakleen. Trichomes look clear and milky and the Barney's estimation on flowering period is around 50-60 days for Purple Punch. I think I should start using Ripen but I think buds on PP are getting bigger. Maybe I should start using Ripen after the bud development stops.

I can use some insight guys. I can get you better photos to decide.

Knock knock @Marzbadrock @ProfessorFlora :thanks:

Peace :passitleft:

I dont want to give you bad advice. I'm a soil grower. I drop the N out completely the last 2 weeks n feed PK. Last 2 watering I go water only. I dont flush. I have experimented quite a bit n this method seems to give me the best final swell.

I also don't like to feed N on last two weeks. Using just the bloom part will do that since it almost has everything else that grow bottle has besides N. I am already boosting with PK13/14 and plants react well.

I bought Ripen just to give it a try but I have this big *ss plant now and I don't want reduced yield and quality. Maybe Ripen can provide a better quality but I haven't checked the full ingredients yet and I don't think that there will be a great difference. I think I will go and cut grow part down to boost my current recipe with more bloom part. The biggest problem about the Ripen is you need to predict harvest date two weeks in advance and I haven't thought about that when I was buying.

Back
Top Bottom