I bought some amino acids for flowering. I will be using Sensizym(1.5ml/l) simply because I have no enyzymes in the current nutrient line. AN contacted me back and told me to use this with organic set. I also don't think it will reduce the quality of buds. I will be using General Hydroponics Bio Bloom for amino acids and some "essential oils". I don't know much about these oils but amino acids will definately improve the grow quality. I will be using 1 drop for 5l. It is kinda strong. I won't be using Sensizym or Bio Bloom on transition week. I will add them on bloom week 1. I will use Cal-Mag Xtra and feed plants for the last time in grow cycle. I will flip this tuesday or wednesday.

:peace:

This was the last foilar spraying for this grow. I will flip tomorrow and we will see how much these pineapples will stretch. I am planning to add a second fan because I want to reduce humidity. I will share the recipe for transition week. I am still waiting for Bio Heaven. I hope the growshop will be able to deliver it this weekend.

Here is how they look about half an hour after the foilar spray.

:bongrip:

She's looking perfect. Did you hand tie the scrog screen?

Yeah it is a primitive screen. I made this under 15 minutes. It is not perfect but since the ends are not fixed, I can move the lines and keep training like I did in LST. I can also alter the height of the mesh if necessary. I will keep training plants for two more weeks. I know I won't be able to get the heaviest harvest possible from this cabinet but I think I will get close. My goal is to collect around 7-8 ounces of dry buds :goodluck:

Yeah it is a primitive screen. I made this under 15 minutes. It is not perfect but since the ends are not fixed, I can move the lines and keep training like I did in LST. I can also alter the height of the mesh if necessary. I will keep training plants for two more weeks. I know I won't be able to get the heaviest harvest possible from this cabinet but I think I will get close. My goal is to collect around 7-8 ounces of dry buds :goodluck:
Nice job. I think if things keep going like they are you should get there without a sweat.

I removed the plastic ties. Fed the plants earlier today. Here is the recipe;

Biobizz - Algamic 3ml/l, Activera 3ml/l, Fish Mix 2ml/l

General Hydroponics - Diamond Black 3ml/l, Bio Bloom 2 drop/1.5l

Advanced Nutrients - Voodoo Juice, Piranha, Tarantula 2ml/l

I am feeding them weak to avoid extra stretch on transition week. I want plants to focus on the root system for one more time. I will add Sensizym the next time I feed the plants. On week 2, I will add Bio Thrive Bloom,Bio Heaven. I will increase the ratio for Fishmix to 3ml/l. I will share the updated recipe on 3rd week of flowering.

Some recent pics;

I am feeding them weak to avoid extra stretch on transition week. I want plants to focus on the root system for one more time. I will add Sensizym the next time I feed the plants. On week 2, I will add Bio Thrive Bloom,Bio Heaven. I will increase the ratio for Fishmix to 3ml/l. I will share the updated recipe on 3rd week of flowering.

Some recent pics;

Do I see pistols already?

Some recent pics;

Plants are looking healthy going into flower! If you get a good stretch you should bring those 7-8oz no problem ! Great work cheese keep it green pal !

Back
Top Bottom