Looking very good Trianglecheese. Appreciate the supercropping update too. I like your method of ppm monitoring too. Interesting journal! :bravo:

Looking very good Trianglecheese. Appreciate the supercropping update too. I like your method of ppm monitoring too. Interesting journal! :bravo:

Thanks Homie :passitleft:

I have been observing the growth on buds individually. As we all know HPS bulbs are better in delivering the light to the canopy compared to LED's. I thought HPS bulbs lose negligible amounts of lux as the distance to canopy gets larger in small grow tents but now I think even cms matter. I set this one branch free and now it is closer to the light. Equal height in tops is the way to go for sure. We will observe the growth on that top and see how much the pace will increase. I will train my plants more carefully after I switch to LED's for my next grow on Liberty Haze for sure.

Peace :roorrip:

Equal height in tops is the way to go for sure.

I think you are right so I plan on using your supercropping techniques to try and get a flat canopy once I am farther into flowering.

Ok, great. I am a little more than 2 weeks into flower so I will wait a few weeks till I supercrop. Yes, I will check in to see your backbuilding results in a few days. Never heard of that till I read it in your post so I read up on it a bit.

I read all the Backbuilding thread and will definitely be using that method when the time comes. From everyone's posts and pics it seems to work pretty good. I read enough of the Tip spreading thread to understand the technique and when I am in veg in my next grow I will use that too. Thanks again for the links.

I read all the Backbuilding thread and will definitely be using that method when the time comes. From everyone's posts and pics it seems to work pretty good. I read enough of the Tip spreading thread to understand the technique and when I am in veg in my next grow I will use that too. Thanks again for the links.

As far as I remember, your plants are stretching now. I think stretching weeks of flowering is a great time to do tip spreading for the sake of the colas :goodjob:

Lookin good cheese! Trichomes are pretty cloudy few clears hard to tell if any amber is starting under the HPS lighting but your getting closer !!

Great stuff man

Thanks bro :passitleft:

My hands are shaking like crazy when I am zooming in. I think I will take better pictures in time but I can say that I haven't seen any amber yet. Pics are from different buds. I am checking most of them and I think we can say that plants have 2-3 weeks left. I hope I would have an extra week so the buds will get a little bit bigger. I am nowhere near my expectations yet. But in 3 weeks with this grow pace, I would be very satisfied :ganjamon:

Nice grow man! I picked your journal up from Weaselcracker's. I have 2 Pineapple Chunks in veg now that are about a month and a half old and after looking at your pics, I CAN"T WAIT to start blooming them, but I need some clones first of course. I have 3 bloom rooms, all of which are filled with Triple Cheese (Barney's too), but I'm thinking I'm gonna like that PC a lot more.

At any rate, SUBBED!

Nice grow man! I picked your journal up from Weaselcracker's. I have 2 Pineapple Chunks in veg now that are about a month and a half old and after looking at your pics, I CAN"T WAIT to start blooming them, but I need some clones first of course. I have 3 bloom rooms, all of which are filled with Triple Cheese (Barney's too), but I'm thinking I'm gonna like that PC a lot more.

At any rate, SUBBED!

Thanks mate and welcome aboard :hug:

Real great strain. I wish you good luck with yours :passitleft:

I used plain water after couple of feedings through the grow so I won't be needing any final flush. I will feed them with plain water to replace the final flush, when I observe around %10 amber. I will let the soil dry for two more days and then turn the lights off for 48 hours. Next feeding is also plain water and I will feed them around 450-500 PPM for 2 more times if the trichomes won't turn amber. We will see about that soon. I hope trichomes can stay mostly milky for 9-10 more days. Buds are really bulking up now and I wan't to push them as far as I can :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom