I got some news on the lights. I've been try to manufacture my custom QB design for a while and I got the first unit yesterday. This fixture is a full spectrum LED design that has 660nm red boost with Osram Oslon's. I got this unique design optics that have %96 optical efficiency. Unfortunately the Osram driver came wrecked because the shipping personel is terrible here. It is working but it is not perfectly shielded anymore so hands off from it.

This fixture is drawing 300W from the wall and producing an amazing amount of light. Hands down the brightest I've ever came across. I will share PPFD mapping soon to amaze you guys with the results but I already got some temp. values recorded. Driver is around 50, heatsink is around 48 and LED's are around 59 degrees Celsius. These values are recorded in terrible surrounding conditions. 30 degrees Celsius and %50 RH. Tent has 180cm height and the exhaust fan is very small. I think these LED's won't be running hotter than 53-54 degrees Celsius in a 200cm tent with proper exhaust, and 47-48 degrees Celsius in an air conditioned room. I will read same data in these conditions in following weeks as well.

Anyways, I can also build a 150W model simply by cutting it into half and using the 180W driver instead of 380W model. I can dim it because I have the Osram wireless calibration device and I am planning to drive my 150W board at 60W for this small tent. I won't compromise on the heatsink on this model too. Things will change dramatically because this model is even better than my first prototype.

Here is how my new Ferrari looks guys. Cheers :passitleft:

I got some news on the lights. I've been try to manufacture my custom QB design for a while and I got the first unit yesterday. This fixture is a full spectrum LED design that has 660nm red boost with Osram Oslon's. I got this unique design optics that have %96 optical efficiency. Unfortunately the Osram driver came wrecked because the shipping personel is terrible here. It is working but it is not perfectly shielded anymore so hands off from it.

This fixture is drawing 300W from the wall and producing an amazing amount of light. Hands down the brightest I've ever came across. I will share PPFD mapping soon to amaze you guys with the results but I already got some temp. values recorded. Driver is around 50, heatsink is around 48 and LED's are around 59 degrees Celsius. These values are recorded in terrible surrounding conditions. 30 degrees Celsius and %50 RH. Tent has 180cm height and the exhaust fan is very small. I think these LED's won't be running hotter than 53-54 degrees Celsius in a 200cm tent with proper exhaust, and 47-48 degrees Celsius in an air conditioned room. I will read same data in these conditions in following weeks as well.

Anyways, I can also build a 150W model simply by cutting it into half and using the 180W driver instead of 380W model. I can dim it because I have the Osram wireless calibration device and I am planning to drive my 150W board at 60W for this small tent. I won't compromise on the heatsink on this model too. Things will change dramatically because this model is even better than my first prototype.

Here is how my new Ferrari looks guys. Cheers :passitleft:

Nice looking car! :bravo:
Red Ferrario_O:thumb:

All of the clones are recovered except one. They are growing so I will start feeding them tomorrow with proper pH and nutes. I will dump the problematic clone and move forward with four Pink Kush clones. I will put these into the big tent as soon as I harvest my main Blue Gelato 41 and flip them fast. I will focus on the Purple Punch mother and try to take clones from her soon. I will keep stripping that mother Pink Kush as well. I am planning to plant that one in a smaller pot to keep her small like Purple Punch mother. Gorilla Zkittlez is officially dead so I will be running clones from PK and PP in this journal. I might get some White Widow seeds from Greenhouse in a few weeks. I am also planning to breed some reversed clones from these genetics.

Cheers :passitleft:

All good in the nursery and I have some amazing news. We had a conversation with Barney's Farm and they will send me some promotional seeds to grow. I will document these grows as usual and try to provide them some amazing photos, with the help of my professional photographer girlfriend :thanks: Anyways, my choices of Barney's line is like this;

-Runtz Muffin
-DoSiDos 33
-Mimosa Evo
-LSD

Only problem is shipping because I don't live anywhere near USA or EU. Basically it is too much trouble to ship beans here so I gave them my friends' address and they will be shipping to him. I will get these seeds eventually and just wanted to share the good news. Nursery will blast soon.

We got a new clone on board and I am not following my regular cloning procedure. Instead, I will wait for this cutting to root in a cup of water. I just used some Clonex and didn't check the pH. That is my last chance to keep Blue Gelato 41 genetics available for my tents.

5 out of 4 Pink Kush clones will be transferred into one of the big tents in three weeks. I am feeding them nutes but with quarter strength.

Young Purple Punch mother is also happy. I am not feeding her since I am using soil but I will start feeding her with some Mykos and organic fish mix from Biobizz.

Pink Kush mother is kinda too big. I will root trim this plant to move her into a smaller pot. I will share the steps here because we need to do the same thing with my bonsai mothers eventually. I'll just start by morphing this one into a bonsai mother.

Nice job scoring the Barney's promo seeds. I'm sure you'll do them proud! :party:

Thanks for your kind words MrS. :passitleft: I hope I can get these beens over here soon. My friend in Amsterdam was here last week. Bad timing for me but if I can get this BG41 cutting rooted, I will already have three Barney's strains going as mothers. I also have some other fast flowering unidentified bagseeds germinating in a ziplock with paper towel. I'll keep one mother from these as well if I can find a good female. I might go down the vertical garden path for my bonsai mothers in future.

It would definately be amazing to have these promos alongside with them as me and a fellow master grower here are starting to cross these Barney's and some selected unidentified USA seeds together. Breeding will definately spice up my growing life because finally I have a proper grow system and have everything under control. Let the treasure hunt begin.

Some major update is here guys :passitleft:

I just snipped four cuttings from this Pink Kush mother. She is a keeper. I'll use a smaller pot for this plant after moving these clones inside the big tent. This mother will be forced into the bonsai shape with root pruning.

And here are some pictures from the cloning process. Nothing new here :)

I've been waiting for the mother PK to grow properly before taking these clones. They are a little bit bigger than I usually cut. I think bigger clones are better.

Here is the final view of the nursery;

It will be more fun when I move these clones because I will only focus on the bonsai mothers for a while. I also took a cutting from my flowering BG41 and trying to root this(check the first picture on this post) in a glass of water. That one is doing nice for now but I don't know if she can properly root. If she can, then I got to keep the BG41 line in my nursery and I really want that.

Fresh PK clones are about to finish their second day. I'll seperate the lids to get some air inside tomorrow and let the jiffies dry. I'll keep up with the spraying until day five and start watering the tray to promote root growth. I'll repeat the jiffy drying and spraying routine until plants look happy and I'll open the lids completely on day 10 as I did earlier with the ongoing PK clones. This program finishes in 11-12 days and I think it's pretty fast. Fingers crossed for 4/4 this time.

The BG41 cutting inside the glass is also looking happy but has no roots. I am expecting her to root in 20-25 days if she roots at all.

Every plant and cutting looking healthy and happy. I'll start my perpetual bloom journal in two weeks with 8 Pink Kush clones. Some Purple Punch clones will follow as I harvest my second bloom tent in like ten weeks so I need to be able to cut lots of clones from this bonsai Purple Punch mother. She has her first node set and stretched a lot. I'll plant her a little deeper and train hard.

Here is how the nursery looks. Cheers :passitleft:

Still trying to decide.

Clones are stable. I think they are happy but they are still not totally erected. Only one of them seems to be standing on the stem. Others just leaning on their leaves. Jiffy pellets are so small so next time I'll definately get some seedling tripods to support clones.

TC, finally catching up...I know more good stuff to come. Great mini greenhouse and enjoying you bringing those clones to life. I guess I’ll see soon enough. Nice.

All good in the nursery folks. All of the clones are erected and jiffies are wet. I will dry the jiffies and wait for some roots before planting them. I might go for DWC so I will plant these in small rockwool cubes. This way I can keep them small inside this tent and veg. them slowly until I harvest one of my flowering tents.

About the future bonsai mothers, Purple Punch is doing amazing. I got her some support with some wires. Gorilla Zkittlez was trying to grow towards the bottom so I flipped the seedling and expecting her to go upwards now. Purple Punch had an amazing tap root and this is the first sign of a strong mother. I hope Gorilla Zkittlez will catch up soon.

TC, I gave up on the clones awhile ago...glad to see the recovery. I can tell you knew they would recover. Watching clone activity if I expand.

All good in the nursery and I have some amazing news. We had a conversation with Barney's Farm and they will send me some promotional seeds to grow. I will document these grows as usual and try to provide them some amazing photos, with the help of my professional photographer girlfriend :thanks: Anyways, my choices of Barney's line is like this;

-Runtz Muffin
-DoSiDos 33
-Mimosa Evo
-LSD

Only problem is shipping because I don't live anywhere near USA or EU. Basically it is too much trouble to ship beans here so I gave them my friends' address and they will be shipping to him. I will get these seeds eventually and just wanted to share the good news. Nursery will blast soon.

We got a new clone on board and I am not following my regular cloning procedure. Instead, I will wait for this cutting to root in a cup of water. I just used some Clonex and didn't check the pH. That is my last chance to keep Blue Gelato 41 genetics available for my tents.

5 out of 4 Pink Kush clones will be transferred into one of the big tents in three weeks. I am feeding them nutes but with quarter strength.

Young Purple Punch mother is also happy. I am not feeding her since I am using soil but I will start feeding her with some Mykos and organic fish mix from Biobizz.

Pink Kush mother is kinda too big. I will root trim this plant to move her into a smaller pot. I will share the steps here because we need to do the same thing with my bonsai mothers eventually. I'll just start by morphing this one into a bonsai mother.

TC, you have a lot going on...good ideas for future pondering

TC, finally catching up...I know more good stuff to come. Great mini greenhouse and enjoying you bringing those clones to life. I guess I’ll see soon enough. Nice.

TC, you have a lot going on...good ideas for future pondering

Thanks cr8 and good to see you catching the ride. There will definately be a lot more to follow here. My 2021 plans are really challenging. I am going to start some local business' here(far from EU and USA) and design more of my own products alongside with my LED fixtures, like some hydro systems, vertical grow tents and some other basic but very usefull stuff. I want to become able to veg. my bonsai mothers, cut and grow clones and breed my favourite strains in a single unit. I am also aiming to harvest around 5000g of fine nugs with SOG in 12-13 months in my perpetual bloom journal which I'll start in two weeks.

Thanks cr8 and good to see you catching the ride. There will definately be a lot more to follow here. My 2021 plans are really challenging. I am going to start some local business' here(far from EU and USA) and design more of my own products alongside with my LED fixtures, like some hydro systems, vertical grow tents and some other basic but very usefull stuff. I want to become able to veg. my bonsai mothers, cut and grow clones and breed my favourite strains in a single unit. I am also aiming to harvest around 5000g of fine nugs with SOG in 12-13 months in my perpetual bloom journal which I'll start in two weeks.
TC...I am in :rollit:sounds fantastic. Lp

I topped the vegging PK clones because they were stretching a lot and they all have nice structure on their lower parts so I am letting these grow instead of a stretchy top. I planted these tops and now got four more clones inside the mini greenhouse. If all clones continue to grow, I'll have 12 Pink Kush for a single 3x3 tent. That means I can flip them in a week or two.

I got some good news. Barney's promo package has arrived to my friend in NL. I hope this Covid shit ends soon so I can get my hands on this lovely package. Then I'll start a seperate Barney's sponsored journal to demonstrate these. I can't wait to cut clones and breed these with each other.

All good in the nursery. Clones look fine. I will plant the four Pink Kush clones on the left hand side in a couple of days. Other four will follow them a week after.

Back
Top Bottom