Nursery is getting crowded with fabric pots. Roots were very big with healthy white color and I wanted to plant them immediately. I still got two Choco clones with fewer roots. I think they will also be planted in couple of days.

My accidental breed is rooted and have been growing more rapidly compared to Choco. I think they both have great structure, even in clones. I hope this mystery cross will turn out a fascinating indica.

Cheers :passitleft:

Hi folks :welcome:

I've been away from my plants since the last harvest and we had a very destructive heatwave recently. Plants had to go through very hard times so the nursery is back in the main tent once again. I can maintain the heat in there but the mini nursery became unworkable this summer. We'll get back in there next month.

One of the Choco clones is dead because of the heatwave. The temp. inside reached 39 degrees Celsius. I've never seen such a hot summer here. I don't use AC as I don't want my bill to get too thicc. I trimmed my plants and asked for a friend to feed them 3 times a week when I'm gone. I'll be leaving in three days and will leave these babies for 3 weeks. I also grafted a branch from the PKxPP(Pink Kush x Purple Punch) mother onto the Pink Kush mom.

I also changed my 400W LED lights with a new 200W prototype. This one is intended for commercial greenhouses but I'll be testing first. We'll see what happens :)

Here is how the tent looks;

Hi folks :welcome:

I've been away from my plants since the last harvest and we had a very destructive heatwave recently. Plants had to go through very hard times so the nursery is back in the main tent once again. I can maintain the heat in there but the mini nursery became unworkable this summer. We'll get back in there next month.

One of the Choco clones is dead because of the heatwave. The temp. inside reached 39 degrees Celsius. I've never seen such a hot summer here. I don't use AC as I don't want my bill to get too thicc. I trimmed my plants and asked for a friend to feed them 3 times a week when I'm gone. I'll be leaving in three days and will leave these babies for 3 weeks. I also grafted a branch from the PKxPP(Pink Kush x Purple Punch) mother onto the Pink Kush mom.

I also changed my 400W LED lights with a new 200W prototype. This one is intended for commercial greenhouses but I'll be testing first. We'll see what happens :)

Here is how the tent looks;

Welcome back TC. Safe travels and good luck with the prototype light. Cheers

Hello folks it's been a while.

We will be back at the mini nursery next week as this tent needs the flip. I managed to recover all the plants.

Pink Kush mother is celebrating her second year alive.

Pink Kush x Purple Punch mother is doing okay with the quad branching.

Chocolate Chunk mother is short and stocky. She definitely needs to be flowered but I'll keep her for more clones.

Both bonsai moms can produce enough clones for the main tent. Summer hit very hard this year and I don't use AC unit to keep my electricity bill under the radar. Several heatwaves messed up with my veg clones and mothers but I managed to bloom successfully with the help of my yeast CO2 bucket and good ventilation.

Autumn is almost here and the weather is getting colder. I'm up to a very bountiful flowering season. Meanwhile, I'll train my bonsai moms and maybe do some root pruning.

Here is how the moms and vegging clones look. Shorter plants are the mother plants except for the very tiny Chocolate Chunk clone on the left. I'll treat her specially to equalize the canopy level. Some stretch for this plant is on the way.

Cheers :passitleft::passitleft:

Looks like its gunna get cosy in that tent in a couple weeks

Hi there LM :passitleft: I can't spend enough time with my plants but I'm a heavy trimmer so we'll see about that. I might use the good old SCROG net this time. I'm waiting for the factory to manufacture two more from these light prototypes(200W) to get a proper 600W for bloom setup. You can check the first journal on my signature to see the bloom period of these plants.

Btw. we are back in the mini nursery;

Cheers :lot-o-toke:

Nursery was thriving out of control so I thought maybe it is time for some new clones. I'll flower these fast and try a DWC/SOG type of micro grow inside the nursery. I am moving out so I'm cleaning everything. I might leave these mothers behind and it is kinda sad :(

Here is the saddest part. Pink Kush mom has been giving clones for more than two years and I have a personal bound with this plant. I want to keep her alive but we'll see.

I cut clones from the Pink Kush x Purple Punch mother. I didn't cut clones from Chocolate Chunk and I got several clones from the Pink Kush mother.

Here is how the clones and the mothers doing. I built a vertical farm rack just to test my vertical grow lights and put the clones there.

Cheers :passitleft::passitleft:

TC, how’s things growing? Hope all is well. Cheers

Hi brother all good here and hope all is well with you too. The flash news is, I'll stop growing in this nursery and in my main tent because I need to stay under the radar for a while. I got several other grows and I'll keep sharing them but nursery is getting ready for bloom now. Things changed since I stepped into the industry where its illegal. I got competitors and a lot going around. I better move the main grow to somewhere else. We'll finish blooming this 2.5-1.5 and 0.5 years old mothers soon. Main tent is also about to flower. I'll fill my stash until I start a main grow somewhere else. I'll be sharing how these moms will bloom.
Cheers cr8:passitleft:

TC, looking promising…hope all is well…cheers

Thanks cr8 hope everything is going well with you too :passitleft:

I'll wrap up my ongoing journals in five to six weeks. After that I'll be back with a rather interesting grow project and of course, with a 420Mag. sponsorship. My LED company is about to start global distribution and 420 is the first stop. Can't wait to sponsor our fellow growers and bring some more excitement to the contests :morenutes:

Here is how my nursery is blooming. Cheers to all :bongrip:

Thanks cr8 hope everything is going well with you too :passitleft:

I'll wrap up my ongoing journals in five to six weeks. After that I'll be back with a rather interesting grow project and of course, with a 420Mag. sponsorship. My LED company is about to start global distribution and 420 is the first stop. Can't wait to sponsor our fellow growers and bring some more excitement to the contests :morenutes:

Here is how my nursery is blooming. Cheers to all :bongrip:

TC…looking forward to the next chapter…cheers

Back
Top Bottom