TriangleCheese

Greetings 420Mag :passitleft:

I've been trying to go perpetual for a while but I had some unfortunate events last year and had to cancel all my grows. But this time, I have lots of time, grow equipment and freedom so I feel no hesitation about starting this journal.

I decided to demonstrate my perpetual grow in two seperate parts. This one will include bonsai mothers, lots of clones and vegging plants. I will keep things detailed and ordered. There will be lot to follow here. Second journal will be all about the blooming phase and if you guys feel curious around here, you will be able to check how each plant is performing there. That journal will also be as detailed and ordered as possible.

Anyways, lets talk about some grow facts;

Equipment;

I will be using Secret Jardin 60x40x60cm Dark Propogator tent for my mothers and clones. I will veg. my clones a little bit inside this tent and start training there.

I will use a small greenhouse for my clones. Right now I have 5 Pink Kush clones and they are on their first day. We'll watch them closely in the following days. I also got a vegging Pink Kush inside the tent and they are under a Viparspectra R300. I will gift these LED's to my friends as I am building my own quantum boards now. After that I will use CFL's until I get my own design 150W quantum board ready for this tent.

I used Clonex and jiffy pellets for my clones and sprayed them plenty. I will spray heavily for two times a day. I added some Mykos and a tiny drop of fish mix to the water before putting jiffies inside, just to keep Mykos alive in there. pH is 5.9 and water is from my dehumidifier so it has a very low PPM(around 30).

My current veg. tent is running with 240W 3000K Atreum quantum boards. I will flip this tent soon and add my own 300W LED fixture. I am already using the prototype on my current grow and it is easily outperforming these Atreums. You can check more info about the prototype on my skylining journal as well as some other overwhelming stuff about pest management :laugh:

I haven't decided on the medium yet. I might go for DWC or a custom all water autopot system. Coco is always an option but I am sick of pests so I'll decide as we proceed.

Vegging plants soon to be flipped and exiled from this journal;

My seed stash is almost finished and that is the reason for me to go cloning. I will try to grow my last Purple Punch and Gorilla Zkittlez seeds into bonsai mothers because I am happy with both strains. I will grow more bonsai mothers if I can get more fine seeds in the future.

Cheers :passitleft:

Pink Kush clones are in their 3rd day now. Today, I opened the lids a little bit to start drying the jiffy pellets out. These lids are not sealed so I sprayed my clones for like 7-8 times a day to make sure my mini greenhouse stays damp. I think people don't spray their clones that much if they have a sealed propogator unlike me. I know that hydro propogators doesn't need any spraying at all. At least in where I live(%70-75 yearly RH average).

I will still spray clones for two or three times a day. I think I will keep the lids like that on day four as well to make sure the jiffies are dried and some potential roots are seeking for water. On 5th day, I will add some pH'd water to the tray and close the lids again on 6th day. I will never stop spraying until 8th day. I am expecting to see roots from all of these clones on 10th day so I am expecting to plant them in a week.

And a word about the bonsai mothers. I might start germinating my Purple Punch and Gorilla Zkittlez seeds today but haven't decided yet. This week is going to be busy at work so it might be better for me to do it on next weekend. Anyways, you can expect to see them popped in a week or so. I hope they will both become great mothers.

Clones are in their 5th day today. I added some pH'd water to the tray to get jiffies wet. I've been drying jiffies to promote root growth for two days and I am just want them to feed from now on. I'll close the lids and since the lids aren't sealed, I'll spray these clones heavily on day 6.

You may notice that I am using a 65W 2700K CFL now. I gifted my Viparspectra R300's to a friend so I will run this CFL until I get my own design dimmable 150W red boosted quantum boards.

All good in the nursery folks. All of the clones are erected and jiffies are wet. I will dry the jiffies and wait for some roots before planting them. I might go for DWC so I will plant these in small rockwool cubes. This way I can keep them small inside this tent and veg. them slowly until I harvest one of my flowering tents.

About the future bonsai mothers, Purple Punch is doing amazing. I got her some support with some wires. Gorilla Zkittlez was trying to grow towards the bottom so I flipped the seedling and expecting her to go upwards now. Purple Punch had an amazing tap root and this is the first sign of a strong mother. I hope Gorilla Zkittlez will catch up soon.

Hi TC. Gonna pull up a seat and tag along! I may try that bonsai mom thing too so you'll be my inspiration.

Welcome aboard Mr. S :passitleft: I hope this Gorilla Zkittlez spreads her cotyledons so we can watch two great strains growing as bonsai moms. I will also reduce the pot size on my Pink Kush and make her a bonsai mom too. This 2x2x2 propogation tent will produce clones for all my bloom tents and keep my moms at the same time. Bonsai moms are very efficient. Especially if you don't have access to any seeds like me :blunt:

This 2x2x2 propogation tent will produce clones for all my bloom tents and keep my moms at the same time. Bonsai moms are very efficient. Especially if you don't have access to any seeds like me :blunt:
Well I'll be eagerly following along to see how you do it. Thanks TC.

Back
Top Bottom