Trichome advice

By the way could anyone tell me if I should worry about the browning curled fan leaves in the buds? Should I remove them or wait to harvest?

Sent from my SM-N920C using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi everyone.

Here are some trichome shots from today.

I am a bit worried about fan leaves in the actual flowers. They are really dying back, curling and going purple and yellow. Some of the leaves off the bud look better but the ones in the actual structure are very beat up. No bud rot thankfully as the RH here is 30 percent.

Any guidance would be appreciated!
Spunk.

420-magazine-mobile1851267767.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2039952581.jpg

I am a bit worried about fan leaves in the actual flowers. They are really dying back, curling and going purple and yellow. Some of the leaves off the bud look better but the ones in the actual structure are very beat up. No bud rot thankfully as the RH here is 30 percent.

I wouldn't worry about the leaves, as the plant is more concerned with reproducing before it dies so it is focused on the Flowers (which is what you are growing it for too ;) ). Even if the leaves no longer healthy enough to do photosynthesis the plant is cannibalizing the nutrients from the leaves to put into the Flowering, so no point in removing them unless they dry up in my opinion (but I'm still learning myself).

Thank you. I am worried incase the necrosis moves into the flower structure.

I won't take the leaves off until very crispy :)

Hello everyone.

Sorry for the endless posts on this thread but it's my first grow and I don't want to fuck it up more than I have already!

Here are some pics today of trichs and bud. Want to make sure I am not over cooking it!

Spunk.
420-magazine-mobile512505523.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2130731564.jpg
420-magazine-mobile237050964.jpg
420-magazine-mobile347634279.jpg
420-magazine-mobile494323863.jpg

Do not worry about the leaves turning color or curling up that is what happens at this time and is normal. Most want to see Amber on the trichomes ... You are doing fine.. Good Luck .

HI
As long as buds smell normal, don't worry about brown leaves. I did selective harvest, like MajorPITA suggested, since buds wasn't all ready.
You have some great advice here so i will just add my 2 cents..
You choose when to harvest, by this:
when-to-harvest-chart1.jpg

Thank you very much. I will definitely take the Majors advice I am just waiting for some Amber trichs which havnt shown up yet.

The buds smell awesome, citrus and pine. Thanks for the advice on the leaves.

Back
Top Bottom