Trichomes disappearing?

Ok sooo I’ve noticed my trichomes are disappearing on some plant (Durban Poison) W8 Bloom. I had some heat issues, AC busted, what do I do for them to come back??? The ones that are there are small and smoky.
The room is fine now and temps are good but is the damaged happened irreversible?

Also any tricks you have for last kick at the can before harvest to encourage taste and
Mass? I’m using Green Plant line for nuts.

Momma needs help please!!! ☺️

In the famous words of @Chris Scorpio ...if there are no pics, it didn't happen! Including a photo will be tremendously helpful so others can see where your plant is in the flower cycle.

That said, most people gauge the timing of their harvest by the color of the trichomes...cloudy and/or amber (and many combinations therein...kind of like a preference of how ripe you like your banana!).

If the trichomes are amber, it might be time for harvest....

She is pretty amber everywhere. Is it possible that her trichromes wont turn? Or come back? She is at the end of her life cycle I think.

She may have lost some trichomes, but she still looks nice and frosty...and ready to harvest.

:goodluck:

In the famous words of @Chris Scorpio ...if there are no pics, it didn't happen! Including a photo will be tremendously helpful so others can see where your plant is in the flower cycle.

That said, most people gauge the timing of their harvest by the color of the trichomes...cloudy and/or amber (and many combinations therein...kind of like a preference of how ripe you like your banana!).

If the trichomes are amber, it might be time for harvest....
Wtf does this have to do with trichomes DISAPPEARING?! SMH!

Back
Top Bottom