Trichomes?

Are you starting counting when you flip to 12/12 or when they actually start to cluster flowers? Flowering begins 10-12 days after flipping to 12/12.

These plants here are AUTOs or are labeled AUTOs.

I was referring to the over-all timeline on Auto's. They say 8 or 10 weeks seed to harvest. Hasn't happened for me yet.
N.L. said 10 weeks ... took 16 weeks for instance. Therefore, I haven't found Auto's to finish much faster then Photo's.
Might save a week or 2 at most. I just finished off my Auto Seeds & wont buy any more Auto's. Haven't seen any real advantages to them & I get better yields from Photo's.
I can't say all Auto's take longer. But I have grown about 10 different Auto Strains & none finished in the time they stated.

I have strains that run faster than AUTOs - seed to harvest 70-80 days. Includes a 30-35 day VEG time. 40 day flower time from flip. Finished. Thats faster than any AUTO I've ever ran and we dont even wanna talk yields although the OP has some large plants going... why I asked if they were AUTO they dont look like it to me but if they were outside they wouldn't be flowering yet. IF they were inside and started flowering and put out last week they wood have re-vegged.

Yes, I never had thought a bout it before that but, turpens are turpens.. That fragrant oil you recognize by smell is the same no matter where it naturally came from. So the piney turpen in marijuana is the same turpen chemically as in evergreens. If she touches it, she breaks out in a rash like poison ivy but it burns instead of itching. The fragrance in the air makes her asthma flare up and start wheezing. Yes she hates the Christmas season. Added a second carbon scrubber and harvested a little early.

Isolate your grow space in a room you arent using and keep the door shut try and bring in outside air and exchange it.

If you have a heat pump/ac unit Merv 13 air filter will do the trick. Replace the filter more frequently and wash your hands after working in the flower room. Prolly changing clothes and taking a shower too...

Back
Top Bottom