Trichomes

I no name one from Amazon ...looks like it's not available anymore. Download an app (iCamera) to my phone and it plugs right in and I can take pics/vids using the phone. The microscope needs to be very still so I tape it on to an old camping tent pole and secure the pole and lean it into the plant. It does pretty good....was very helpful when I was looking for bugs in the leaves too

Screenshot_20201213-172019.png
There is a Wi-Fi version that connects to your phone via it's Wi-Fi. I have both the one above, and the Wi-Fi. Get the Wi-Fi one!!!!!

Edit- sorry saw after you already had that one.

View media item 1638557
I wonder if these two are actually the same unit. I some some other brands online that also looked identical.
Those pics are really clear Dankman.

It's just a cheapo from the Zon. I'd have to guess that most are same. Just look at the reviews. Only issues I've had was the apps to run it are hokey. I had to load a few before I got one my phone was happy with

I know i keep butting in here, sorry to you both. But just curious, Dankman, what app are you using? How are you finding the wire connection? Mine kept snagging branches, and loosing connection. My wired one is the same brand and model.
Since using the Wi-Fi version, there has been no loss of quality and the app that works best with it is "Max-see", I haven't tried it on the wired version . Needless to say I'm not snagging branches and it's easier to snap photos without taking cuttings.
Here's one to show it's same quality:
2020-11-24-180842.jpg

Anyhow thanks for your patience and I'll bud out now :nomo:

Good morning rexer. Here's the one I use. As far as the wires it plugs into the charger port.
That reminds me I saw a bluetooth wireless version. That would be great. It's kinda cumbersome to use. Unless you chop piece off and lay it on a table or something. That's why I mainly use it for bug inspection on plucked leaf's. I usually use jewlers loupe for trichs

Good morning rexer. Here's the one I use. As far as the wires it plugs into the charger port.
That reminds me I saw a bluetooth wireless version. That would be great. It's kinda cumbersome to use. Unless you chop piece off and lay it on a table or something. That's why I mainly use it for bug inspection on plucked leaf's. I usually use jewlers loupe for trichs
Ahh so you had the same issue!

If you ever think on an upgrade try this one, it'll be a seamless transition:
Screenshot_20201214-084429.png

I only used this one for the one grow so far, liked it enough I donated my wired one to the local school.

Thanks for taking the time to answer! :Namaste:

@Rexer I'll be looking into that one. Your the only person I know who had used the Bluetooth version. Looks Way more user friendly :D

Thanks for posting that :thumb:
No worries, but to be honest, it's misleading. They're actually Wi-Fi not Bluetooth... when you turn the unit on it creates a Wi-Fi signal that you connect to via phone, then open the app. Works great, the biggest downside would be in has an internal battery...no clue on its lifespan where as the wired version doesn't have that future problem.
I snap about a dozen pics with it up against the calyx and can usually have one or two good pics.
Here is the box that they come in.
20201214_143453.jpg

20201214_143443.jpg

Back
Top Bottom