Trichomes question

PEOPLEZ

im in my 8th week into flowering and the trichromes are cloudy. im looking for the milky amber trichrome. approximately how long do it take for the trichromes to change from cloudy to milky amber and when am i suppose to flush ?

Correct, three stages. Clear, milky then amber. Its really dependent upon the strain and flowering time for the strain. Harvesting when milky will tend to give you a more of a cerebral high. While waiting for them to turn amber will give you more couch lock.

Correct, three stages. Clear, milky then amber. Its really dependent upon the strain and flowering time for the strain. Harvesting when milky will tend to give you a more of a cerebral high. While waiting for them to turn amber will give you more couch lock.
how long does it take take roughly to go from milky to milky amber? thank you

It could be anywhere from 10 to 21 days; each plant behaves differently. I find it that my top buds reach the desired % of amber faster than the lower ones, so I harvest accordingly. Patience is key here if your goal is to get the medicinal characteristics of your plant... Night time weed if you would. However once the majority of your trichomes are cloudy; you could harvest if speedy high is desired. I'll be harvesting my top buds soon as hey get the champagne shade (70 %) that I seek. :yummy: CHEERS!

Back
Top Bottom