Tricks for swelling buds? Is this true?

Dizzylizzy420

Hello all , thanks for taking the times to read this . Okay I read fimming your marijuana buds 3-4 weeks into flower produces swelling of your buds making them a tighter , bigger bud ? True ? False ? Myth?
Well I've decided to experiment. I feel I have a small time frame , but what the heck . This is the way I gotta learn and see what works. Others say excellent results . Anyone wanna chime in . Remember I'm a newbie be easy on me . I appreciate all the advice and most of all kindness and patience. Here's a pic .
IMG_059545.JPG
:thanks:i

Would you think I did this at a good time . I mean I know I still have possibly 4 weeks . Auto BB sprouted Jan 6, 2017 . She and her sister are under 1000watt HPS , temp 75, humidity 35, very tall , bushy gal . This is my first grow and all this I've never seen a real plant , never touched one , nothing this is my first . It's exciting yet I get confused at what stages my bud growth is in because pictures online look amazing and then I look at mine and makes me think I've done something wrong . I'm rambling on . Well my fingers are crossed . I will post an update in 1 week from today . Thanks everyone . I'll have many more questions come harvest time.

one first grows the old saying " a watched kettle never boils " i used to think my plants never grew but when you do a journal you can look back and see they have , i was never out of my grow space lol . spent more time in with them but as time goes on you catch on and can speed things up

From this

P1070549.JPG

to this ... you will get there this is one plant in the scrog

P1100295_Small_.JPG
P1100304_Small_.JPG

well you learn something new everyday!

so iv got 9 autos and 3 are struggling with cola size compared to the others.

should i just snip a good 10mm of the top of them?

sorry for asking a question on your thread about my own dizzylizzy420 just sounds quite intresting.

Back
Top Bottom