Tricks for swelling buds? Is this true?

Crossing fingers Hoping these girls fatten up . So here starts my 10 day count down .
IMG_059545.JPG

I have 2 BlueBerry Autos ! They were born January 6th . They have orange pistols but clear trichomes . It's driving me crazy because I don't know how much longer before I can flush/harvest/cure . I've read it's all about the trichomes becoming milky . Mine are like glass . Talk about being patient. I check them every single day. So I sit and wait .
IMG_061242.JPG

This is BBA #1

iv just started flushing my girls and they are cloudy mixed with amber trichs just the way i like them.
if you start to see cloudy trichs you could then start to flush her and if your after a couchlock high then keep going with the flush till you see all amber.
she looks real nice.

I have 2 BlueBerry Autos ! They were born January 6th . They have orange pistols but clear trichomes . It's driving me crazy because I don't know how much longer before I can flush/harvest/cure . I've read it's all about the trichomes becoming milky . Mine are like glass . Talk about being patient. I check them every single day. So I sit and wait .
IMG_061242.JPG

This is BBA #1
Thats 1 auto?! DAMN

I need to start growing autos lol

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

IMG_061242.JPG

This is BBA #1
Another 3 to 4 weeks from what i see mate.

grow n steady wins the race

You snipped off an inch? I only did a tiny tiny tiny little piece . Should I have snipped more off? Have you done this before ? I'm a newbie so don't mind all the questions . I've read it takes up to 10 days to notice swelling . Today is literally day 7 since I snipped her and her sister .

i clipped of only about 10mm and it seems to be working great! mabys should of done my main cola a bit more as its not bulking up at all, its real dense but you can tell she may be fluffy at the end.

I tried it on some of my buds a few weeks ago after reading LA's post and WOW they got chunky! I went just far enough down that I could feel a little bit of stem between the shears, then gave a gentle squeeze until the top popped off. Any higher and you're just cutting the pistils on top of the bud. Still got a few weeks left but can't wait to see how she finishes off!

p.s. doesn't hurt to toss those clipped tops in with your sugar leaves to make some butter!

Back
Top Bottom