Tricks for swelling buds? Is this true?

I always back build all my top colas, I notice a huge difference in them I do it about 4 weeks pre harvest and watch them swell up like crazy, I run DWC tho so growth is extremely fast

I'm baked ! This is my first grow and I have Autos and photos . The Autos totally out grew the others . Blueberry Autos, White Widow, Strawberry Kush , pineapple Haze . It smells like a fruit bowl in my GR!

I'm baked ! This is my first grow and I have Autos and photos . The Autos totally out grew the others . Blueberry Autos, White Widow, Strawberry Kush , pineapple Haze . It smells like a fruit bowl in my GR!
The auto grow time is about half that of the photos.

I've did Back Building to my Autos as well as the strawberry kush , white widow , pineapple haze . But here are the gals.
Autos are in the back .
IMG_071658.JPG

Aye, and they wouldnt have the potential of photos right? I mean typically ur pulling 2-3 ounces off a decent auto i think, no experience yet just been doing some reading, but photos can get you maybe half a pound or maybe even more if done right, right?
On my first grow doing an auto i pulled 5 dry ounces. White widow auto it was. Was getting them from 420. Very stockie for an auto.

On my first grow doing an auto i pulled 5 dry ounces. White widow auto it was. Was getting them from 420. Very stockie for an auto.

MY MANNN!! It just so happens I shall be running white widow auto soon! If I get anywher enear 5 ounces I'll be giddy as schoolgirl. The most convenient seeds for me to get are from an Irish place that currently only has white widow from dutch passion. Fingers crossed man!

MY MANNN!! It just so happens I shall be running white widow auto soon! If I get anywher enear 5 ounces I'll be giddy as schoolgirl. The most convenient seeds for me to get are from an Irish place that currently only has white widow from dutch passion. Fingers crossed man!

ONLY white widow ...strange . :)

OK Dizzy I get ya,for newbies autos are brilliant,learning about what the plant needs,the problem is that to make it able to flower under almost constant light against Usual plants that need 12 hours of dark to flower but you don't have that big over thick wood buds that you tend to get with autos,green poison auto surprised me but they still have a ways to go,once only the auto flowering trait is kept and all other cannabis ruderalis(a wild strain that flowers when a certain height)traits are bred out 4th generation autos are here try them I spouse but for quality get feminized seeds grow,pick the most vigourus that also smells good and your favourite one for mothers to take cuttings from in another veg room or cupboard if you only need a few cuttings,bonsai the mums by keep nipping out the tips.top tip-CLOSET CULTIVATER,well worth getting puts everything in language you can get your round and it not expensive,a cool book to start off and referance,puts a subject on each page,clear condensed cool.TBSd

Trichomes are milky , I've been flushing 2 weeks , I'm gonna get ready to chop .
(Sorry for those red markings on picture I've must of done that while placing the text) these are my results of bud back building .
IMG_06252.PNG
IMG_062643.JPG
IMG_06891.PNG
IMG_073639.JPG

I meant to say only white widow Auto, and only from dutch passion (which im guessing will be awesome), as in they dont have photoperiod white widow. They have plenty more besides that hahaah
I'm growing photos of White widow from dutch passion right now. So they do exist

Aye, and they wouldnt have the potential of photos right? I mean typically ur pulling 2-3 ounces off a decent auto i think, no experience yet just been doing some reading, but photos can get you maybe half a pound or maybe even more if done right, right?
Yes they can, in 4 months as opposed to 2 so you can have 2 harvests from autos in the time it takes for 1 photo to harvest.

Yes they can, in 4 months as opposed to 2 so you can have 2 harvests from autos in the time it takes for 1 photo to harvest.

Exactly!

Autos aren't what they used to be, people need to get over that stigma from the turn of the millennia.
They can be topped, trained, and yield massive amounts of high quality, THC stacked bud.

I'd just cut the entire bud off, then wait for the bud fairy to come by and replace it with even bigger buds than ever...WHAT? An inch? I'll try an eighth of an inch...an inch is a lot.

Back
Top Bottom