Tricks of the Trade

burming

Back when i was a noob i used to search the net to find information on how to mask smells....smoke in bathrooms...make makeshift tools and other tricks. it took me alot fo time and energy, but i finally found out alot and, for anyone that would like to see, are the ones that worked for me.
Enjoy,

Masking the Smell
well if any of ya bums still live with your 'rents this one will help.

1. get a toilet paper roll (without the paper) and stuff about 4-5 dryer sheets in the end of it. breathing your exhale thro this will cause your room and the smoke to smell nice and fresh

===0 < dryer sheets
^roll

My Ultimate Hiding Spot
this one has passed the room search about 3-4 times and never let me down

2. get a old deoderant stick and carve the stick so that there is about 3 inches left. remove the stick and stuff up to about 5-7 grams down there. screw stick back on and Wala, useable stick and after about a week...the bag will smell nice and fresh, removing some of the bud smell

@ < stick
[ ] < bud :Rasta:
[ ] < container

Make Shift 1 Hitter
bare with me on this one...this one is GHETTO as hell and should only be used when you are in extreme circumstances and have nothing else but tinfoil (which is debateable on getting brain damage)

3. Get a pen and remove all parts inside. unscrew the top part off, the part that you use to write with, and turn it inside out and jam it in. with alittle bit of heat it will stick and then JusT BlaZe :peace:

Before
o====> < tip that you turn inside out
After
o====< < load that bud up my friend

More tomorrow maybe
feel free to submit your own

Just BlaZe :peace:

this ones for the girls!!!:cheesygrinsmiley:

if your going to a concert or anywhere you can carry your purse.
1. take a tampon with the plastic wrapper, you will reuse the wrapper.
2. take apart, cut off absorbant leaving 1/4" and string.
3. roll joints or place 1 hitter and buds inside applicator.
4. replace all plastic in proper order with string hanging out.
5. reseal package

nice ill have to remember to tell my lady friends that...hopefully more will post

Just BlaZe :peace:

tinkerbell420 said:
this ones for the girls!!!:cheesygrinsmiley:

if your going to a concert or anywhere you can carry your purse.
1. take a tampon with the plastic wrapper, you will reuse the wrapper.
2. take apart, cut off absorbant leaving 1/4" and string.
3. roll joints or place 1 hitter and buds inside applicator.
4. replace all plastic in proper order with string hanging out.
5. reseal package

that's great.... now i can make my girlfriend sneak some bud in the clubs and stuff... w0ot! :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom