Tricky problem

Mike Wright

420 Support
420 Staff
This is a real noodle scratcher. It has to be my tap water, which comes from a well in our town. I know it has high mineral content. My best guess is a lockout from excess calcium. It always crops up and more so the smaller the container. I gave everyone a light epsom salt foliar this morning and I am thinking of flushing with distilled water tomorrow.

I've looked and looked at the deficiency and problem charts and can't nail it down.

Anyone?

May22Deficiency.jpg

That's P-K def in mid-stage flowering.
Your salts in tap are out of whack.... or your ph is running higher than 7 out fo the tap, I'v seen the wetness do it like this.....

As long and those brown marks are not bug related..... blahm..... answered. PK........

I would let it dry out a bit and then add 1/4 strength nutes with the emphasis on P-K....... I'd ph the water down to 6.2 and let em have it.......

I think you might have hit the nail on the head yourself already that it might be calcium locking out other stuff. Try giving a good watering w/only ph'd ro or distilled water with a goodly amount of runoff and go from there.

Thanks guys. I already hit each plant with a couple of litres of rainwater earlier today ph'd to 6.4. They have been getting nutes which is why I thought a lockout but I will switch to rain/distilled and start feeding them again.

:thanks:

:Namaste:

:)

Possibly, I only ph my water. But if so it's the water that's done it. My first grow was all RO water and I did not experience this at all. I am going to try to stick to rainwater from here on out! :)

Back
Top Bottom