trigger-420

What strain is it? Unknown
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Unknown
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? veg
If in Veg... For how long? 10 days
If in Flower stage... For how long? n/a
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Unknown but its called Sta-Green Moisture Max w/fert
If soil... What size pot? 4 quart
Size of light? 60w CLF
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 75-80
RH of Room/cab? Normal - 65%
PH of media or res? unknown
Any Pests ? nope
How often are you watering? every other day
Type and strength of ferts used? none yet
# of babies? 1
Yield? unkown at this point

Although i do not know much about the strain and this is only my second attempt at growing my own medicine, i look forward to all the help i can get. feel free to post questions in an attempt to help me along. I will post pics of my baby along the way. This journals purpose is to keep record of my actions so that if something happens, i can reflect and correct. Also to help others if needed. :thumb:

Re: Trigger's 'unknown bag seed' grow journal - 2012

Here is an image of my baby. Here is to hoping its a she. I would like to get the process down and really get my thumbs a little greener before i invest in some good seeds.

My baby at 10 days old (a bit blurry, i will try harder with next images)
DSCN18282.JPG

Here is a better picture of my baby. not so blurry. I dont know if you can tell what kind of strain it is or anything like that. Dont even know if its a male or female. mostly growing it for the experience.
DSCN18681.JPG

better growth than before. I chalk it up mostly to the soil temp. its sitting at a constant 80' degree all day and night. how is it looking. does it look healthy to everyone. when should i start some nutes?

will this work for the nutes?
DSCN18323.JPG

Hi nice plant. Don't know about the MG. Heard nothing but bad things about it but im a noob so what do i know. Good luck

Hi nice plant. Don't know about the MG. Heard nothing but bad things about it but im a noob so what do i know. Good luck

Thanks tons for the input bobulak. I really do appreciate it. I will prolly do away with the MG if its bad for my baby. I have come up with a couple quick questions that perhaps you can help me with.

1. PH level. what should the PH level be at and how do i correct it if its low or to high?

2. what can i use to test the PH?

and an all information on this will help me tons.

well sad to say, my baby is gone. I screwed up again. we were at about 13 days in and growth slowed to a crawl. I figured if i switched out the light and put a larger wattage light that it would keep the growth rate going the same. in other words, i got inpatient again. Dammit. nothing like relearning to be patient again for the second time. well, i guess its on to the third attempt.

A good soil PH range is between 6 & 6.8

Most decent brands of soil/compost should have their PH value written on the bag some where !

You can get a liquid PH test kit, all you need to do is collect sample of run off & add a couple of drops then colour match on chart.

Some soil growers measure their run off...

I prefer organics and let the microbes 'n' bactirie keep things good in the soil.

Best of luck with the next seedling.

Back
Top Bottom