Trig's MotherShip: Bazooka JoeG, Alien Orange Gum, Night Terror OG, Legacy Haze

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

It is a shame it's just you and I. Such a beautiful setup needs a few more spectators. Let me see if I can get more people over here during the course of the day.

Your plants are looking great bud, and they will be perfect for flipping in 10 days.

How many hours did it take to setup that room?

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

Thanks for the love, I'm digging the new garden so far. Been a long time coming. I've probably got 45 hours into it total, not sure but id guess somewhere in there. I had reservations about the concrete pad for a floor but it's actually really helped with climate control I think. Temps are super consistent even at full power.

I'm hoping for 10 days. Might be more like 15. I might have went overboard on their next container size... oopsie!

Cheers!

Trig

ill join along for the ride... :passitleft:

Nice one grizz! :thumb:

Thanks for the love, I'm digging the new garden so far. Been a long time coming. I've probably got 45 hours into it total, not sure but id guess somewhere in there. I had reservations about the concrete pad for a floor but it's actually really helped with climate control I think. Temps are super consistent even at full power.

I'm hoping for 10 days. Might be more like 15. I might have went overboard on their next container size... oopsie!

Cheers!

Trig

We start construction of my sealed room end Jan. Just read an article now that said government has approved medical marijuana in South Africa, and plan to implement it as early as April 2017. Have no idea how they will implement it, but it is definitely a step in the right direction and I'm super excited. Wish I could start now, but I have to wait for the money to become available.

We start construction of my sealed room end Jan. Just read an article now that said government has approved medical marijuana in South Africa, and plan to implement it as early as April 2017. Have no idea how they will implement it, but it is definitely a step in the right direction and I'm super excited. Wish I could start now, but I have to wait for the money to become available.

I'd read something on Reuters sometime back about the movement there. It's been great to watch cannabis NC one full circle in so many places this last 10 years or so.

It's definitely worth waiting to save the money and build your true vision. I hope you wind up with the garden of your dreams...and you will...like 100 times over. I swear everytime I make an upgrade: "Alright, this is it! The greatest harvest anybody has ever seen is coming right up!" Lol. Brand new, my build is $5k...I did it for about 1500 bucks

Sounds great blaze.. South Africa will hopefully just legalise it... All country's are goi g to have to, otherwise they are missing out on big markets...

That's not a garden. That is a warehouse with grow lights.
Enviable setup indeed.
I'll tag along if that is ok.

Cheers

Haha what's crackin DW!? It feels like a warehouse when I think back to my tents (which I loved, btw). She's 13'6" square. Happy to have you along!

I'd read something on Reuters sometime back about the movement there. It's been great to watch cannabis NC one full circle in so many places this last 10 years or so.

It's definitely worth waiting to save the money and build your true vision. I hope you wind up with the garden of your dreams...and you will...like 100 times over. I swear everytime I make an upgrade: "Alright, this is it! The greatest harvest anybody has ever seen is coming right up!" Lol. Brand new, my build is $5k...I did it for about 1500 bucks

Sounds great blaze.. South Africa will hopefully just legalise it... All country's are goi g to have to, otherwise they are missing out on big markets...

Thanks guys! I'm going to jump in with both feet. I'm still taking a big risk, but maybe that risk has shrunk by a little now. Either way... makes me feel like I'm making the right choice. All these signs popping up.

Will cost me roughly $8K for the build and equipment for stage 1.

Gday mate, Blaze said i should come on over and check your garden out, looking amazing so far, loving the genetics too, i will be watching the Night Terror OG closely, i have a few of them beans here :)

Subbed in :thumb: :passitleft:

Thanks guys! I'm going to jump in with both feet. I'm still taking a big risk, but maybe that risk has shrunk by a little now. Either way... makes me feel like I'm making the right choice. All these signs popping up.

Will cost me roughly $8K for the build and equipment for stage 1.

Stage 1...that implies a Stage 2...I like it! I think I've hit max garden size and it will probably shrink back down as the years go by. Famous last words haha

Gday mate, Blaze said i should come on over and check your garden out, looking amazing so far, loving the genetics too, i will be watching the Night Terror OG closely, i have a few of them beans here :)

Subbed in :thumb: :passitleft:

Feral, what's crackin!? Blaze started a party up in this beast haha! I'm looking forward to the RD gear, too!

Good to have you over

Stage 1...that implies a Stage 2...I like it! I think I've hit max garden size and it will probably shrink back down as the years go by. Famous last words haha

Stage 2 will just be more light. Infrastructure will already be in place. I want to do a phased approach so that I can acclimatize to the extra work and any problems that might arise from a bigger grow. Also, it might not be smart to throw every cent I have into something with a high risk factor right off the bat.

Shrink back down?! Those are some blasphemous words! LOL! You have a pretty sweet setup. Enjoy every second of it bud.

Feral, what's crackin!? Blaze started a party up in this beast haha! I'm looking forward to the RD gear, too!

Good to have you over

Not a lot mate, waiting around so i can access my tents :rofl: worst part is knowing you have a few hours work ahead of you and cant start till after 10pm lol

Thanks for having me mate :thumb:

Stage 2 will just be more light. Infrastructure will already be in place. I want to do a phased approach so that I can acclimatize to the extra work and any problems that might arise from a bigger grow. Also, it might not be smart to throw every cent I have into something with a high risk factor right off the bat.

Shrink back down?! Those are some blasphemous words! LOL! You have a pretty sweet setup. Enjoy every second of it bud.

You're all over it. Can't wait to see the build! I think I'll run this setup for quite a few years before I make any changes I just know I won't be adding to it anytime soon. Time to recoup for a bit!

Not a lot mate, waiting around so i can access my tents :rofl: worst part is knowing you have a few hours work ahead of you and cant start till after 10pm lol

Thanks for having me mate :thumb:

Aaahahaha! Oh man do I know that feeling! Why do we always convince ourselves to flower overnight!? In late flower, I sing Phil Collins "One More Night" in the garden haha

Back
Top Bottom