Trig's MotherShip: Bazooka JoeG, Alien Orange Gum, Night Terror OG, Legacy Haze

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

Drive by. I just seen you posted on one of my older journals. That was 7 years ago.. You asked if I had any of them seeds left. I did have a bunch,,, but I'm pretty sure I rotated the stock in my seed box. Man been so long I'm not sure where I put all them. I grew some out but I wasn't all that impressed if I remember right... No telling where they are. Man that was a long ass time ago. One of the first grows I did on 420 Thanks for looking at it. I love the look of your Joe... Keepem Green

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

Good evening 420 fam. Hope your weekend has been stellar! Mine was full of work, my new baby and some extra fresh drops of Legacy Haze sample from the homies.

I'm still flowering my first shot at the Legacy but I shared a lot of seeds and some of those folks are enjoying the very first rounds of Legacy Haze known to man, lol.

Everybody has been crushing it! And believe it or not, each sample I've received has been a product of each gardeners first grow EVER...Should've named it Ronco! Set it and forget it!

First up, 2 phenos from the big home KB.

Xtra Purple Pheno(stickiest bud I've ever handled)
20170122_193845-1.jpg
20170122_193902-1.jpg
20170122_193911-1.jpg

Neon pheno
20170121_231928-1.jpg

20170122_193957.jpg

Side by side
20170122_194102.jpg

And now the samples from P Swizzle, the best overall samples I've seen yet. Insanely tasty!
received_10158090628000716.jpeg
received_10158090628520716-1.jpg
received_10158082983600716-1.jpg
20170122_194213-1.jpg

Huge props to the homies for sliding me a few morsels! Legacy Haze is an instant hit in my neck of the woods. The satisfaction of my first breeding project is now full circle. Huge ups to the CBD Crew, Oregon Growers Guilds and ThaDocta at Archive. Yall paved the way for the Legacy.

Peace

Trig

Looking pretty good, you have some super buds coming from everywhere :goodjob:

Yo Bird! It's definitely getting obnoxious!

Loving that frost Trig, man oh man you have some lovely nugs over there :adore:

Pat, Thanks for swingin through! Time to put on my cold weather gear its so frosty!

Drive by. I just seen you posted on one of my older journals. That was 7 years ago.. You asked if I had any of them seeds left. I did have a bunch,,, but I'm pretty sure I rotated the stock in my seed box. Man been so long I'm not sure where I put all them. I grew some out but I wasn't all that impressed if I remember right... No telling where they are. Man that was a long ass time ago. One of the first grows I did on 420 Thanks for looking at it. I love the look of your Joe... Keepem Green

Thanks for dropping through Wood. I would've loved to take a crack at those seeds. I was digging the look of them! I'm loving the Joe too man. I've had 100% good luck with all my Archive gear. I highly recommend!

Looking good Trig.

Excited to see what you can do with Blue and Black Hyena. I'm sure you'll get amazing results considering the beautiful girls you have now.

Thanks a lot for trying them. :thanks:

I am growing them both out next as well so we can compare phenos. Just flipped my grow so still 6-7 weeks until I can start mine.

Peace, Hyena

Getting error messages from the gallery but got a few uploaded before it crashed on me..

Bazooka JoeG
20170202_220455-1.jpg

Night Terror OG
20170202_220423-1.jpg

Legacy Haze (2 phenos)
20170202_220446-1.jpg
20170202_214206-1.jpg

Checking in on some subs and hitting the hay.

Peace

Trig

Looking awesome in here trig :) loving the coloring through them all, that standard with the strains or due to colder temps? either way looks amazing ;)

Whats up Big Cat, thanks for stopping by! Getting close to the chop and I haven't been this excited for a chop since I harvested my first grow back in the day.

The Bazooka and Legacy have lots of color, genetically. Not sure where the Bazooka "black leaf" comes from (Bazooka JoeG= Indiana BGxFace Off OG). I've seen this characteristic with lots of Doctas gear so I assume it comes from the Face Off male...That said, the parents of Legacy are both purple strains...(Legacy= Franks GiftxGrimace OG) and Grimace OG is (Purple UrklexFace Off)

Heres a shot of my Frank's Gift mother selection. Our "F9" 2:1 CBD dom pheno. She was purty.
IMG_170121.JPG

A quick image search of Grimace OG will show you the color potential from that side...

Not really seeing anything but a good fade on the others. I never expected much color from the Night Terror and I think I could push the Alien Orange Gum to purple up but have no plans for a temp drop. Currently running 76 day/68 night temps on 11/13.

Stay breezy

Man that franks gift is very pretty :) i have seen pics of the grimace OG before, was looking for it a while back but sold out everywhere a long time ago by the looks and man thats some wild violet stuff going on right there :) maybe if i could get my hands on some Face Off OG i could make my own with the purple urks i have here hehe, got way too many on the go right now to even think of that :rofl: Id be very excited to harvest them too mate, top notch :thumb:

Wow Trig! Haven't been in here in a while, and seems I've been missing out. Such frost. Such beauty. You're killing it bud.

Very, very, nice, Keepem Green

Man that franks gift is very pretty :) i have seen pics of the grimace OG before, was looking for it a while back but sold out everywhere a long time ago by the looks and man thats some wild violet stuff going on right there :) maybe if i could get my hands on some Face Off OG i could make my own with the purple urks i have here hehe, got way too many on the go right now to even think of that :rofl: Id be very excited to harvest them too mate, top notch :thumb:

The Franks was definitely special. My favorite strain of the last 5 years without question. It's just such a complete strain all the way around and the smoke/effect were out of this world. I actually had poor luck with my Grimace females but have otherwise had great luck with Archive gear...THe Face Of BX2 is stellar, I highly recommend it! Chopping the Legacy's and the Bazooka on Tuesday.

Wow Trig! Haven't been in here in a while, and seems I've been missing out. Such frost. Such beauty. You're killing it bud.

Sup Blaze, welcome back! You're just in time for the upcoming final photo drop and harvest. Thanks for the love

Very, very, nice, Keepem Green

Wood...good to see you lurkin

Happy Sabbath broham. Pics and buds look topnotch.
Been to broke to even pay attention lately. Soon as shit gets back to square I'll have a super duper surprise for ya.

DK, my dude. Great to hear from you buddy and I know just what you mean. It's hard out here for a pimp! Be easy buddy and take good care of yourself and the fam. I'm not going anywhere!

Looking forward to it my man.

Back
Top Bottom