Trig's MotherShip: Bazooka JoeG, Alien Orange Gum, Night Terror OG, Legacy Haze

What's crackin 420!?

It's been a minute since I fired up a journal but I'm extra stoked about this run and these strains so I'm going to chronicle this one.

Strains:

Bazooka JoeG- Archive
Alien Orange Gum- Franchise
Night Terror OG- Rare Dankness
Legacy Haze- My own creation.

Just switched to Mills nutes and this will be my first run with them. Interested to see how they work out in my garden.

4600w (at full power) of mixed spectrum HPS/MH

Soil.

I'll throw up some pics tomorrow.

Peace

Trig

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

Heres a few pics of the early action. All pre-sex.

Alien Orange Gum
20161107_201655.jpg
20161107_205035.jpg
20161107_202138.jpg
20161107_201434.jpg

Bazooka JoeG
20161107_201737.jpg
20161107_201716.jpg

Night Terror OG
20161107_201800.jpg
20161107_2016401.jpg

Legacy Haze
20161107_201853.jpg
20161107_201627.jpg

So far so good.

Peace,

Trig

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

Beautiful setup and such a healthy looking garden. Respect!

Beautiful setup and such a healthy looking garden. Respect!

Sup Blaze!? Thanks for swingin by! Got a little tweaking to do here and there but I'm loving the new garden space. Can't wait to go full power when they hit the flip

Peace

Trig

Yeah, I can't wait for you to go full power either. Interesting genetics you have in your lineup as well.

I'm doing well bud. Would be better if I was rocking a garden like yours, but my time will come again. Soon hopefully.

That is a massive difference. Go big or go home right. Soon I will be growing under a few thousand watts of light. Just another 2 months, give or take. Been agonizing over what strains to get for my return grow.

That is a massive difference. Go big or go home right. Soon I will be growing under a few thousand watts of light. Just another 2 months, give or take. Been agonizing over what strains to get for my return grow.

Haha, yeah things have ramped up just a little bit. Still not growing very many plants over here, just bigger-fatter ones! 220v is all in just waiting on the Titan Controls to show up. Scrog screen going up over the weekend probably. Heres a few pics just before they got their haircut again.

20161116_200040.jpg
20161116_200032.jpg
20161116_200021.jpg
20161116_200016.jpg

transplanted from Solos and "D-40" tubes and moved from t5 to 1000w MH/HPS 10 days ago.

Peace

Trig

They've grown nicely. Getting a nice foundation going before flipping to 12/12. You going to let them recover for a week from the shave and then flip?

They've grown nicely. Getting a nice foundation going before flipping to 12/12. You going to let them recover for a week from the shave and then flip?

I'll let them go a couple more weeks. Not even sexed yet. They'll show sex within the week and the females will get culled to the "top 10" if there's more than 10 girls. Still one more transplant into larger pots before the flip, too.

Ah.. didn't realise they were regs.

Are regs really that much better? I suppose you don't have to worry about the plant herming, unless you really put it through the ringer. Are regs more vigorous?

Are regs really that much better? I suppose you don't have to worry about the plant herming, unless you really put it through the ringer. Are regs more vigorous?

I don't necessarily think they're better, just better for me. I've grown lots of fems that were plenty vigorous and I haven't encountered many reg varieties that were terribly prone to herming if conditions were optimal.

I just like popping them all, and caring for them as they mature. I dig the process and the unknown when growing with regs. And sometimes I like to chuck pollen :) lots of great fem lines out there, don't let me sway you!

Peace

Trig

Sup Blaze, looks like it's just you and me so far. Some sexing and more leg shaving recently...also went to full power. Flipping in about 10 more days. We're at 15 days since Solo cups..
20161122_234737.jpg

Back
Top Bottom