Trig's MotherShip: Bazooka JoeG, Alien Orange Gum, Night Terror OG, Legacy Haze

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

Looks droolworthy Trig brother. Damn that is frosty!! Hope the little one is still coming along well, a few months old by now eh? Blessings my man :passitleft:

Flo is almost 4 months old...crazy! Things are good over here just crazy busy! Thanks for popping by and be on the lookout soon!

My dude. Great job brother.

Big homie. Good to see you my dude

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

Flo is almost 4 months old...crazy! Things are good over here just crazy busy! Thanks for popping by and be on the lookout soon!

Big homie. Good to see you my dude
LoL sup my man, I honestly think our Cape Mail caught that package already. Would have loved to keep your Legacy going but I think that is how it is :( I have some new beans from Bonza on their way, should be able to pick it up soon! Flo, great name I would say, ah the time goes by quickly with them. Enjoy it brother and have a good one. Blessings :passitleft:

She's great! Just turned 7 months old last week. Shes got a few teeth and she scoots across the floor like lightning! Between her and our soccer playing 5 year old, we are BUSY!!! How are you?

You know I can't read,,, and isn't any new pictures of any spouts????????? WTF and where's the next round?????

Hope all's good.... Guess I got to go back and read.............................

High Triggs!
Congrats my dude!
:passitleft:

Is about close to the end of the year,,, hope your good and had a Great Christmas.........

Best to ya Keepem Green

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom