Trikome's Wild Thai Scrog

Hey guys! I was growing tired of watching these plants fail miserably, so I started flower 6 days ago and they are flowering perfectly.. both female. I don't expect much in terms of yield because of the conditions that they vegged in, but it is White Widow and Thai, so i doubt lack of potency will be a problem.. but we'll see! I will post some pictures this weekend of the girls. Peace out friends:peace:

These plants were stunted from the start.. I had hot soil and I overwatered in the beginning.

Damm sorry to hear Hope you'll get a good final product just give it all the time it neeeds in flower :)

Hey everyone, apologies for the stall. The plants have been flowering for 25 days now and are doing so nicely. I haven't been feeding because i feel these plants don't need it.. Here are some pics of the girls :D

White Widow
IMG_20140127_072231_1_.jpg

Wild Thai
IMG_20140127_072256_1_.jpg
IMG_20140127_072322_1_.jpg

hi and :welcome:to :420:. the people here are very helpfull im going to grow the wild thai in 6 months but im nearing the end of an 8 plant trainwreck under led and 400 watt hps for comparison the led plants finish faster and shorter than the hps therefore im letting the hps gor for a couple more weeks hey gl m8 and keep em green u can click on the link to my journal and check em out :peace:

Sorry its been awhile since ive posted. Since then, the flowers have fattened up a great deal. Both plants are at day 56 of flowering, and i hope to harvest at day 60. At this rate, it shouldnt be a problem. I knew that the yield was going to be low, so i only watered through the entire flower cycle, didnt feed. SO here are the plants at 56 days! Not the best grow in the world, but bud is bud!

Widow
IMG_20140302_073858_1_.jpg

Thai
IMG_20140302_073905_1_.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom