Trim fan leaves?

Doesn't look like it to me, except maybe the first scene as it's obvious they were trimming. Probably just took off the fan leaves before chopping it down.

That's what I do, I de-fan leaf then take buds off the branch, then put into a trim machine, then dry net.

It entirely depends on your grow, the setup, the strain and a few other lesser factors.

Usually no, trimming off perfectly good leaves is bad. You will of course find people arguing the opposite and in some rare cases they probably did increase yield, and possibly even potency by trimming off a bunch of leaves.

BTW that chick was like a stoner phone sex operator.

"I am super sticky, definitely the stickiest I've ever been. I cant believe how big my top is. Nothing but big buds"

Lol I cant be the only one who thought dirty thoughts at those words.

It entirely depends on your grow, the setup, the strain and a few other lesser factors.

Usually no, trimming off perfectly good leaves is bad. You will of course find people arguing the opposite and in some rare cases they probably did increase yield, and possibly even potency by trimming off a bunch of leaves.

BTW that chick was like a stoner phone sex operator.

"I am super sticky, definitely the stickiest I've ever been. I cant believe how big my top is. Nothing but big buds"

Lol I cant be the only one who thought dirty thoughts at those words.

LMAO FUNNY AS F***!!!! :goof:

LOL ..... I was thinking the same thing ........ LOL

Back
Top Bottom