trim these healthy fan leaves? 9th day flowering

rick3066

been advised to defoliate by a couple of folks ..1 of which has grown some badass herb.:thumb:
I want happy plants!...:peace:
071514083834.jpg
071414170014.jpg

I'd say definitely leave those healthy looking fan leaves alone. Others will say to definitely strip that bitch way down. What strain is it? If it's an autoflower then most will agree to leave it alone and let it do it's thing.

I'd say definitely leave those healthy looking fan leaves alone. Others will say to definitely strip that bitch way down. What strain is it? If it's an autoflower then most will agree to leave it alone and let it do it's thing. If it's a photo period strain, then be prepared to extend your flowering period if you defoliate.

thanks yall...10 days under 12/12...makin white hairs ( at nite mostly)...this bitch grew like a freakin inch last night..it was very cool here.
got downn to low 50s last night probabaly low 60s in the closet..she is really stretchin..lotsa bud sites tho.. whats the count antics?:bravo:

thanks yall...10 days under 12/12...makin white hairs ( at nite mostly)...this bitch grew like a freakin inch last night..it was very cool here.
got downn to low 50s last night probabaly low 60s in the closet..she is really stretchin..lotsa bud sites tho.. whats the count antics?:bravo:

Are you asking for my count, or asking me to count yours? lol

oh...its on antics..my girl is much better lookin than yours!!!!:circle-of-love:..gonna count tops this morn!..but.. she is really stretchin..lookin wirey...go into the light young lady..:adore:

braggin rites ! absolutely ! plus...wait for it...wait for it..1 free seed!...I beren tryin to germinate a specific seed for 40 days......multiple methods..no joy!...winner take all:bravo:

Al you need is a matchbox and a little sand paper. Line the bottom of the match box with sandpaper, I've seen a few folks use 320 grit. Place seed(s) into the matchbox, shake around a bit, then proceed with the germination technique of your choice.

I use my girlfriends nail file on the smooth side. Just drag the seed across it lightly, plant it 1/2" down into soil, and keep it moist. I have 100% germination this way.

How old is this seed, and where/how was it stored?

Back
Top Bottom